Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yuan’s full profile. It’s free!
Taking some time to see this world
Travel diary: Instagram.com/helloiamyuanyuan
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Everyone has a story and a lesson to share. In order to grow closer to the local culture and listen to these stories, you must meet its people.
Music, languages, computational linguistics, all kinds of pets and animals, outdoors & nature, food, travel
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
TV shows: The Mentalist, Modern Family
Books: Harry Potter, self-help books
Movies: Shutter Island, Marley & Me, The Prestige, anything that makes you think
Music: Seafret, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Manu Chao, ZHU, any classical music (especially from the Romantic era)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Sing the Sunday mass in the Vatican
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm good at 2 things: music and computers.
- I have perfect pitch and can pick up instruments or songs on the spot. I can teach you how to play all your favorite songs by ear! :)
- I can also teach you how to make your own website from scratch (no wordpress or squarespace needed!)
- I can also cook some Chinese food for you!
I'd like to learn:
- languages. Teach me some words I won't find in the dictionary
- Increase my risk tolerance by doing more things. Need a buddy for that thing you've been wanting to go to but don't want to do it alone? Let me know!
What I Can Share with Hosts
My main selling point is coming up with bad jokes and providing awkward company...
But besides that I'd love to sing with you, if you need someone to harmonize with! I can also serenade you to sleep with my guitar :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Mexico, Spain, United States