Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see YunitaNatalia’s full profile. It’s free!
Indonesia has many diversities, 17.000 islands, 5 religion and 700 languages. My grandfather is dutch, but i can't speak dutch at all. Many people said i sounds like russian instead. But I'M NOT AT ALL +_+
I'm a fun, adventurous, like to joking around, independent and a good adviser. Friends said that im a workaholic. I just become very serious when its coming to working things. But outside of work, you can find a different personality of me. i like to chilling around, hanging with new people from every different races, continents and background. I grew up in Christian Family with a bit strict parents . I decided to live abroad and try a different things. Lived and worked in Manila almost 5 years.
Right now i'm in chile to study Spanish and traveling around south america.
Worrying just bring you NOWHERE!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I know this site from my Swiss friend.
hanged out and partying with cs-ers manila and another expats and it was freakin FUN!
Hosted by Kashmir Ian family in Srinagar and stay there for a days. One of the best experience in my life! :)
Working + traveling are my PASSION. You need money for having fun. So, work hard! It's a circumstances.
Meeting weird people from every country =D
I like to explore a new place, new food and meet a new people from different culture. Sometimes (twice a month) i go to party. And i love beach, scuba dive very much! try to take a surfing class, sky diving =)
- scuba diving
- cliff jumping
Music, Movies, and Books
COLDPLAY, the Fray, the Killers, Snow patrol, Alesso, Calvin Harris, Avicii, swedish house mafia, Don Omar, Ellie Goulding, Maroon 5.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- left by the boat in Phiphi island, me and my friends were fell a sleep on the sand and the guide just forget us (it's normal things in Thailand). And at that time there's only 1 small boat without machine left. so LUCKY!
- Met David Guetta and Alesso just a meter from me!
- Cliff jumping! jumped like crap!
- 1st time stand on wakeboarding. i thought i'll never made it.
- Lost in the prostitution place (somewhere Burgos, Manila). I was trying to look for a place to hangout and bar. The taxi driver was crazy!
- Trespassing in brunei and get caught by malay kids
- survived in -20c with thin pants.
- conquered Himalaya
- Using sari in front of Taj Mahal on my own style
- 10km near Pakistan!
Teach, Learn, Share
Politics, economic , psychology, culture, language.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Life philosophy , cooking, teaching language.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Chile, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Chile, Indonesia, Philippines