Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yuval’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi I'm Yuval!
I'm a friendly, open minded, ever-curious guy with a way-too-sarcastic sense of humor. I always try to keep a positive attitude toward the challenges life hurls at me and do my best to do whatever I do with a smile :)
I'm currently traveling solo around the world! I would love to meet great people and share amazing moments and memories.
Live and let live.
I believe diversity is what makes the world amazing. I try not to judge others or myself too harshly.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My Goals On CouchSurfing
I aspire to constantly challenge my views on life and humanity through the experiences I collect along my journey and to keep learning from and being inspired by the people I meet along the way.
How I Participate as a Couchsurfer
As I am currently traveling around, I'm gonna be more of a surfer than a host. I would love to both have some couches to sleep on as well as meet some awesome people from the CS community!
Things I Love Doing
I'm a very curious person, and anyone who truly knows me could tell you I have way too many hobbies to keep track of, so I'll try to list just a few:
‣ I love anything music related. I love listening to music, making music, and talking about music. I sing and play a few instruments as well.
‣ I'm kind of a computer geek. I love computers, gadgets and anything tech-related.
‣ I love cinema. And movies in general. I love watching movies (and good TV shows) and have a pretty good background in cinema. You could always engage me in a good discussion about your favorite film or director.
‣ I'm really into photography. It's been a great hobby of mine for years and I love taking pictures and improving my techniques and artistic eye.
‣ Scuba diving! Though I haven't been doing it for very long, I absolutely love being underwater and hope to continue diving as much as possible
‣ I love being out in nature! Hiking, camping, trekking - anything to breath some fresh air :)
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
I love a huge array of different music - from classic rock, blues, electronic, country, indie, folk, jazz and classical, through rap and hip hop, to pop, funk and world music. Really anything goes. I'm sure I can find music we both enjoy listening to, and one of my favorite things is being exposed to new music and learning about new artists (so by all means - share your music with me!!)
I love all genres! I was a film student in high school and a general appreciation for any and all cinema sort of stuck with me. Here are some favorites, though:
‣ Harry Potter - huge huge fan of the franchise.
‣ Lord of the Rings
‣ Fight Club
‣ Into the Wild
‣ Anything by Tarantino
‣ Anything by Disney/Pixar (I know more disney song lyrics than I care to admit)
Favorite TV Shows
Here are just a few of my all time faves:
‣ Game of Thrones!!!!!!!!!!!
‣ Breaking Bad
‣ How to Get Away with Murder
‣ The Big Bang Theory
‣ Family Guy
‣ South Park
‣How I Met Your Mother
‣Rick and Morty
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Teach You
‣ I'm a native English and Hebrew speaker and would gladly pass on my knowledge and help you dust off your language skills.
‣ I carry a guitar with me wherever I go and would love to teach you what I know. If you have another instrument we should jam together! :)
‣ I'm pretty savvy with computers and technology in general. If your computer is giving you trouble, I could give it a shot!
‣ I have a very wide background in photography - both theoretical and practical. If you have a camera I would gladly help you learn to make the most of it :)
‣ Anything else you can think of. If I can help I would love to.
What You Can Teach Me
Anything and everything you love and are passionate about! I'll try almost anything once (or more!), and would love to learn from you whatever you're willing to teach me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Laos, Luxembourg, Macao, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In