- 0% response rate
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Zema’s full profile. It’s free!
What goes around comes around... living life as it comes without too much expectations is a joy... I often fall into the trap of expectations - but then old habits die hard ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
We will gladly welcome you if you are not a brat. I don't give a damn about you professional achievements or your social status...I don't answer requests from people that have NEVER hosted.
Sorry I don't host those closer to their early 20's.
- Maximum 2 guests at a time due to lack of space
- Please include your time of arrival and departure in the request
- No smoking in the apartment, but I've balcony where you can smoke
- You can't come over to spend your time in my place on your or my computer. That's totally rude to us.
When you send me a request please make sure you include the word easyrider at the beginning of the request, so that I know you read all this. It's better for everyone to know all these things ahead of time, right?
- music festivals
What I Can Share with Hosts
Apart from my house, I could also show you around the city ( if I'm not at work ), and you can join me for a coffee or a beer.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, England, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Russian Federation, Scotland