Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ziga’s full profile.
Personal Assistent for handicapped people.
Love musical theatre.
Following my heart and living the dream!
My name is Žiga, I am 27 years old. I was born and grew up in Slovenian countryside. As a kid I was very cheerful, always singing, dancing and had my own improvised performances for myself and my former dog Rex. (Yeah, that was lots of fun )
Later on life leaded me on different path so I started to study social education, which happen to help me discovering myself and helped me to grow as a person.
I love traveling. I am interested in music, I like singing, dancing. I would say I am quite spiritual in my own way. I have my regular spiritual practice to keep myself in high vibration. I like to eat healthy, organic and vegan food, which I find most nurturing for my body.
I like meeting new people, having human to human contact and share the culture, beliefs, way of living and views on life ... I love experiencing new things, exploring, challenging myself.
For some people it seems to be of important matter, so lets declare it straight away:
* I eat vegan and gluten-free food (have my special diet of preferable foods).
* I am homosexual/gay/queer, whatever label you like the most. For me it only means that my intimate partner is male and I will probably never marry a woman.
I believe Life isn't just period between birth and death, but also period between death and birth. Body dies, but the Soul doesn't. Soul is immortal. Our current life on Earth is just one of incarnations of our Soul.
I believe everything happens with a reason! Everywhere in life there is a deeper meaning behind.
I'm happy for all that had happened to me in my past because I've learned from it so I have grown from it to who I am now!
"We see things in life depending on perspective we take."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have gained a lot of great experiences and have meet great people through couchsurfing!
I've hosted just twice but hopefully I will host more in future, when I settle down somewhere :)
meeting new people,
good organic vegan food,
being with people,
working with people,
human to human contact :)
Music, Movies, and Books
Journey of Souls (Newton)
The Green Mile
The Fundamentals of Caring
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Travel to Rio de Janeiro and had adoration on Copacabana beach with 3,5 mio young people from all over the world + at the same occasion turned my 20th birthday!
- Fico Dance Journey (contact-dance retreat)
- Erasmus exchange in the Nederlands.
- 2,5 month solo traveling in Morocco.
- 6 days in moroccan desert.
- 16 hour long day and night hike in the middle of nowhere, in foreign country, totally unprepared for that - big challenge, temptation, but amazing experience.
- Moved to London to live and work there and had a rough start but succeeded 🏻
- Perform with Power of Diversity, The Crossing Lines project.
- Performing in a musical theatre play Grease in Slovenia.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Laughs, spontaneous singing and dancing, sometimes I just feel like washing dishes or making the area clean , I might also cook some simple but tasty dish... I can offer you intuitive energetic healing session. For sure I can offer meaningful talks, sharing my life experiences...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Netherlands, Slovenia, United Kingdom