Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Zoe’s full profile. It’s free!
A Taiwanese with great love in awesome food, and curiosity for different cultures!!!
- Trying hard to get rid of all the assumptions and that
limit the chance to learn and the wild imagination.
- Live your life in your own way!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Hopefully will gain some very soon =))
Sports, trying ski and ice skating in Canada, and love to watch F1
love good movies, comedy, sci-fi, action.....and more!!
- Lord of the Rings ( music is awesome too)
- Bourne series
- le ballon rouge
- edward the scissor hands
- Pride and prejudice
- Death note
an authentic chocoholic!! crazy for dessert and want to try exotic cuisines. lapin is now on top of my list :P
- pop (Chinese, English, a little French)
- classical (true Chopin fan)
- musicals (favorites: les miserable, phantom of the
opera, and cats)
Book, a lot, just name some that pop up to my mind
- Pride and Prejudice
- Of mice and man
- Chinese Song Peoms
- Detective Sherlock Holmes
just love documenting my life with special and pretty pictures
Music, Movies, and Books
oh oops~ typed it up there in the interest place :P
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Walking on Honda car racing tracks in Tokyo
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach - Taiwanese, Mandarin,
Learn - Français!!! and Cantonese...and interesting stuff :D
Share - Any fun experiences I have ^^
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, China, Japan, Philippines, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, China, Taiwan, United States