Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lucho’s full profile. It’s free!
Happy and friendly. A dreamer traveler who only want to meet people from everywhere to share cultural experiences with :-)
My complete name is Luis Eduardo Zúniga Guzmán aka Lucho in my job(Lucho is the name for Luis in Chile and i work with chilean director who put me that nick)
I grew up in a small town of east of El Salvador named Usulután name what came of Nahuatl "Oxelotlán" that means "Land of Ocelots".
I grew up under the civil war situation of my country, however and THANKS GOD my country doesn't have war anymore, some people say we are the children of the war. But i don't think that cuz that only was a stupid age of the past.
I am the fourth son of four, (2 girls and 2 boys) so i am the baby of the family :D
In spite i grew up in a small town in a small country, my parents always care about teach us that the world were beyond Usulután and try to give us a good education in all the ways. What's good, What's bad...
At my 17 years i moved to the capital to study the University, already past 17 years of that and i already graduated in science of communications.
Now what i want is do the best in my work as producer and maybe someday to be a film producer, why not...:P and of course a GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, in the way to... :D
In July 2016 I loved from El Salvador to the beautiful city of Barcelona where I live with my beautiful wife.
I consider myself a normal young man who like to party, who like to enjoy the life, meet people, places, fall in love, eat, friends, work, sleep and one of my best is my humor sense.
Someday we meet us you describe me by yourself as I will to you!!!!
Nunca olvides quien eres, de donde vienes y lo que representas.
Never forget who u are, from where u are and what u represent. (trying my best english)
Si lloras por no ver el sol, las lagrimas no te dejaran ver las estrellas.
If u cry cuz u cannot see the sun, the tears won't let u see the stars.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Today October 1st i have exactly one year since i am into this wonderful community and it worth absolutely :D
(it was wrote 8 years ago wow)
I try to share the message to interested people in the project, only people who i think can contribute to this...
And i already got my level 3 :-D so i am happy for thaaaat!!!!
I was traveling in Europe for one month and sometimes i stayed with CS and completely nice experiences and i met some another CS. It was completely Awesome.
1. Jan Kerekes. Slovakia. 27-29 Oct/2007
2. Wade Holowaty. Canada. 30 Nov-3 Dec/2007
3. Maria Cecilia Valera. Costa Rica. 07-11 Dec/2007
4. Colin Porter. USA. 17-28 Jan/2008
5. Tono Cartin. Costa Rica. 4-5 Feb/2008
6. Bárbara Natter. Austria. 4-5 Feb/2008
7. Marlon and Ana. Croatia and Montenegro. 19-22 Feb/2008
8. Tarso Liang. Brasil. 16-25 Feb/2008
9. Thomas Viallefont. France. 25-30 Mar/2008
10. Ian Feldt. USA. 28-30 Mar/2008
11. Ieva Muceniece. Latvia. 30 Mar-2 Apr/2008
12. Tania Ferreira. Portugal. 30 Mar-2 Apr/2008
13. Rasmus Grum. Denmark. 28 Mar-5 Apr/2008
14. Kevin Turner. Canadá. 28 Mar-5 Apr/2008
15. Jan Paweł Walkiewicz. Poland. 5-8 Apr/2008
16. Samantha Mullings. England. 10-11 Apr/2008
17. Erik Von Detten. USA. 23-25 Apr/2008
18. Roald van Stijn. Netherlands. 5-7 May/2008
19. Agnieszka Bielecka. Poland. 5-8 May/2008
20. John Dennehy. USA. May/2008
21. Elliot Trevithick. England. 8-9 Jun/2008
22. Daniela Kirsch. Germany. 27 Jun-1 Jul/2008
23. Brenda Floors. Netherlands. 28-30 Jun/2008
24. Kimberly Mcmillan. USA. 10-11 Jul/2008
25. Jackie Monk. USA. 10-11 Jul/2008
26. Gabriel Leventhal. Switzerland. 18-23 Jul/2008
27. Nathalie Preiswerk. Bolivia. 18-23 Jul/2008
28. Marco Coscione. Italy. 16-17 Aug/2008
29. Evan Tam. USA. 5-6 Sept/2008
30. Matías Goldenber. Argentina. 20-23 Oct/2008
31. Saara Alhopuro. Finland. 16-18 Dec/2008
32. Perttu Mäki-Petäjä. Finland. 16-18 Dec/2008
33. Anthony Jousseame. France. Feb/2009
34. Cedric Sourisseau. France. Feb/2009
35. Chris Watkins. Australia. March/2009
36. Sonja Fussenegger and Tareq. Austria. May/2009
1. Paris. France. Thibaut Desmons. 15-16 Dec/2007
2. London. England. Eva. 20-21 Dec/2007
3. Barcelona. Spain. Ileana Alberto. 25-26 Dec/2007
4. Vienna. Austria. Marcel Zchwarz. 26-30 Dec/2007
5. Prague. Czech Republic. Martina Srajerova. 03-04 Jan/2008
6. Tallinn. Estonia. Andres Koppel. 04-08 Jan/2008
7. Amsterdam. Netherlands. Daniel van der Slikke. 09-11 Jan/2008
8. Morelia, México. Josué Casillas. 31 Oct-4 Nov/2008
9. Guadalajara. México. Ernesto Córdova. 4-7 Nov/2008
10. Querétaro. México. Laurence Galli. 7-9 Nov/2008
Movies, cinematography, photography. I love my work, i think is the best for me :D, how ever i respect yours lol and of course travel...
Music, Movies, and Books
Run lola Run, Amelie, Saw, Hostel, Abre los ojos, Eyes wide shut, Sixth sense.
Marillion, U2, Alanis Morissete, Bruce Springsteen, Mana
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Dance 3 years in a row in Carnaval de Oruro, Bolivia.
Travel by land from El Salvador to the south of mexico and then take a flight to DF, i never traveled to much time to be in a place.
Other thing is that i past the new years eve on a street(I slept on the street) of Pasadena, California only to see the Rose Parade in front of the line :D
Teach, Learn, Share
Tips of photography, though i am not good teacher, how video production works and how to get cheap flights :P
World cuisine, tips of photography and all about interesting things that people want to tech me.
Tips of photography again and my own pics :D
I want to share my country with you if you are interested to come i am gonna try to guide you to best places of here, depending of what type of things you like to do, anyway you can visit www.elsalvadorturismo.gob.sv or http://www.elsalvador.travel (para español) or http://www.elsalvadorturismo.gob.sv/ingles/home.htm (for english)or for more information about El Salvador and surely you will be received WITH AN IMPRESSIVE BIG SMILE :D
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Italy, Lithuania, Macao, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bolivia, El Salvador, Spain, United States