N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 1 year
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Andreea. L'inscription est gratuite !
duality feels good!
describing myself. .thatâs difficult! But Iâll try to make an easy-readable sketch about who am I or at leastâ¦who I want to think I am :).
Firstly, âprofessionalâ stuffs :
- Studying silviculture and forest engineering- in order to calm down the hunger for nature, science but also because I want to think I can help this big Earth a little bit..
- I can read, I can write and I can even calculate. Imagine that!
And now, other âqualitiesâ:
- Dancing(mmâ¦even if Iâm not sure I know how)
- NO singing (not even in the shower) - it would be harmful for others!
- Hiking! Being on top of the world and knowing how much you struggled to be thereâ¦ It is the best feeling! Plus I just discovered the pleasure of climbing.
- Walking under the rain and jumping in slops
- Like the skycolours,the smell of fresh-opened coffee
- Admiring things that makes us different and the world more interesting; like birthmarks, crooked trees.
That would be the âmeâ I have now in mind.. Maybe youâll find a better one at a coffee while couchsurfing together:)
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
Travelling through Belgium and Netherlands and hosting beautiful people from all over the world.
Thanks to couchsurfing meeting great great GREAT people!Those small people who can save a big planet.
Thank you :
Jonas,Pierre,Jonas (Belgium), Bas, Floor(Netherlands)
Xander,Wannes,Robin(Belgium, Josh(Guernsey), Lisle(US), Leonie,Jens(Germany), Anette(Norway), Andreas(Denmark), Pauliina(Finland), Kristýna(Czech Rep.), Nenad,Maja,Mario,Mladen(Serbia), Lenka,Martina,Kristina(Slovakia)
...to be continued;)
live ,love, breathe
- rock climbing
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Everything that pleases my mind, my eyes, my ears and my soul :)
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
swimming in a glaciar lake at the end of september.
breath the most pure air on every mountain peak I have climbed.
Pays que j'ai visités
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden