Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 15 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andreea’s full profile. It’s free!
duality feels good!
describing myself. .thatâs difficult! But Iâll try to make an easy-readable sketch about who am I or at leastâ¦who I want to think I am :).
Firstly, âprofessionalâ stuffs :
- Studying silviculture and forest engineering- in order to calm down the hunger for nature, science but also because I want to think I can help this big Earth a little bit..
- I can read, I can write and I can even calculate. Imagine that!
And now, other âqualitiesâ:
- Dancing(mmâ¦even if Iâm not sure I know how)
- NO singing (not even in the shower) - it would be harmful for others!
- Hiking! Being on top of the world and knowing how much you struggled to be thereâ¦ It is the best feeling! Plus I just discovered the pleasure of climbing.
- Walking under the rain and jumping in slops
- Like the skycolours,the smell of fresh-opened coffee
- Admiring things that makes us different and the world more interesting; like birthmarks, crooked trees.
That would be the âmeâ I have now in mind.. Maybe youâll find a better one at a coffee while couchsurfing together:)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travelling through Belgium and Netherlands and hosting beautiful people from all over the world.
Thanks to couchsurfing meeting great great GREAT people!Those small people who can save a big planet.
Thank you :
Jonas,Pierre,Jonas (Belgium), Bas, Floor(Netherlands)
Xander,Wannes,Robin(Belgium, Josh(Guernsey), Lisle(US), Leonie,Jens(Germany), Anette(Norway), Andreas(Denmark), Pauliina(Finland), Kristýna(Czech Rep.), Nenad,Maja,Mario,Mladen(Serbia), Lenka,Martina,Kristina(Slovakia)
...to be continued;)
live ,love, breathe
Music, Movies, and Books
Everything that pleases my mind, my eyes, my ears and my soul :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
swimming in a glaciar lake at the end of september.
breath the most pure air on every mountain peak I have climbed.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In