Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Patricio Tomás’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to know as much as I can about the world because it's too big and life to short
I am an open mind and funny person and so easy going. I love to learn new things about the world and other cultures. I like cinema and music, pets and travelling. I like to cook and I am always trying new recipes from around the world to discover new flavours.I love the countryside but also the city. My likes are very mixed. I hope to have a long and happy life because there are so manny things to discover, do, and share in this world.
* In a good or bad situation you have to bee a good person (bien parado o en la lona hay que ser buena persona).
* Love is eternal while it lasts (el amor es eterno mientras dura).
* The best recipe for the peace in the world it's equality, solidarity and fraternity.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting when I can and hoping to get a couch when I need it :D
By far it's amazing. I have hosted a lovely couple in Argentina (Michi and Kris) and then I started traveling around Europe. I only had amazing hosts and unforgettable moments.
* Good people
* Learn about everything
Music, Movies, and Books
* Cien años de soledad; Cronica de una muerte anunciada; Doce cuentos peregrinos (Gabriel Gracía Marquez).
* Las venas abiertas de America Latina; Días y noches de amor y de guerra (Eduardo Galeano).
* Eric Hobsbawm history books.
* Bioy Casares.
* Al sur de la frontera, al oeste del sol (Murakami).
* Los siete pilares de la sabiduria (Lawrance de Arabia).
* The Lord of the Rings (Tolkien).
Movies: All types of independent, south american, european and asian cinema. I like Bertolucci, Zhang Yimou, Hayao Miyazaki, Wong Kar Wai, Woddy Allen and other.
* Poulet aux prunes.
* La faute a Fidel.
* The red violin.
* Love under the Hawthorn Tree.
* Un cuento chino.
* The last emperor.
* Out of Africa.
* La source des femmes.
* Cinema Paradiso.
* Soul Kitchen.
* From Up on Poppy Hill
* Arizona Dream.
* Good Bye Lenin.
* El secreto de sus ojos.
* Life it's a mmiracle.
And a lot more.
Music? Almost everything from all arround the world.
I love to discover new stories and new sounds.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Discoverying a little bit of Japan in 2008 staying with a lovely local family.
* Jump from a very hig bridge to a river in the south of Argentina.
* Travel by motorcycle around Barcelona after 10 years without riding one.
* Met great people who hosted me by Couchsurfing. Amazing days with amazing people.
* Visited Zumpano in Italia: the village where my great-great-grandfather borned in 1871. I am the first one of the family who have returned there from Argentina ever. And the people of Zumpano were so so nice with me.
Teach, Learn, Share
I cant teach a little bit about the culture, language and history of my country.
I would like to learn about almost everything.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, San Marino, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, England, Lebanon, Switzerland