Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Irene’s full profile. It’s free!
I've never been good at describing myself...Reading other sections of my profile might give you an idea (hopefully)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I had no idea Couchsurfing existed until this year. A friend of mine told me about it and I thought it was a really nice way to travel cheaply and, at the same time, get to know lots of people and different cultures
Unfortunately, I have no experience yet...but i'm looking forward to change that! :)
- I LOVE travelling as you can see from the places I've been and the places I want to go to. (To be honest, I had to control myself in order not to add too many places I want to go to)
- I love animals, and dogs most of all!
- I enjoy meeting new people and sharing experiences with friends
- There are much more things that I like, but they are too many to write all of them! I will let you know about them if you want to get to know me better :)
Music, Movies, and Books
Im really into music, i listen to it all the time. Depending on my mood I listen to one kind or the other. I also love watching movies/TV shows and reading. However, I haven't found the time to read much lately..I should change that!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Too difficult to choose just one...
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Spain, United States