Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alex’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet people and explore different cultures
- Young working student
- Interested in different countries and cultures
- Enjoys travelling and meeting people
- Interested in preserving the earth and ecological living
- Always seeking an adventure
- Enjoys beautiful landscapes and buildings
Winona is a kindergarten teacher and has just finished training college. She teaches disabled children in a special education school. Basically, we have very similar interests, she also likes to meet new people and cultures and to explore nature. She is very keen to live a ecological and healthy life. She likes yoga, second-hand fashion and vegetarian cooking. We have been a couple since 6 years and live together with our cool cat ;)
Respect others and nature for a healthy, enriched life
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- Looking for couches while travelling
- Offers his couch if possible
- Stayed in France and UK for a couple of months each. Only lived with very nice people and learned from them a lot
- Looking for new experiences through couchsurfing
- sports (swimming, snowboarding, football)
- meeting people
Music, Movies, and Books
A lot of different interests:
- Books: thrillers, classics, historical novels....
- Music: indie, electro pop, poprock...
- Films: films by Christopher Nolan, Guy Richie, Quentin Tarantino...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Wild, rough, Irish nature and weather on a once in a lifetime trip to the green island ;)
Teach, Learn, Share
Learn from everybody and everything.
Grab your chances in life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Egypt, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Switzerland, United Kingdom