Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fran’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a citizen of the world... from a beautiful city called Salamanca. I study and enjoy very much psychology. I am scout, I love nature and playing with kids. I like to help people, I've been volunteering for some years now in various fields.
I feel really fortunate for the people I have in my life, but that doesn't stop me from travelling and meeting different people, different contexts...
Feel. Think. Act.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Whenever I'm around Salamanca, I'm eager to welcome visitors and show them around, while I get the chance to engage in valuable conversations (preferibly in English :P)
Whenever I'm abroad, I am most grateful to meet their locals and accept whatever help they can provide, wether a couch, a cafe or a piece of advice.
I met CS thanks to a friend, with whom I used to go to some linguistic exchange meetings in Valencia, and also organised trips.
Ever since, I've used this webpage to get in touch with locals everytime I was travelling, as well as to meet foreigners in my own dear city.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to host anyone here since I lived at my parents'. Per contra, I could surf a few times when I was travelling, mainly around UK.
Meditation (aka spare valuable silent moments), volunteering, swimming, dancing, reading, writing, watching series... Travelling, discovering, meeting...
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: Two main streams, house and rock. More specific? Progressive, trance, drumm n bass, dubstep, EDM/ Folk, indie, garage, classic, celtic...
- Books: Classics and science fiction.
- Series: Modern family, the walking dead, game of thrones, breaking bad, black mirror, californication, shameless...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Run down the biggest dune in Europe...
- Nap by magnificent cliffs from Ireland or Malta...
- Float in clouds of steam within Niagara's Falls surroundings...
- Watch the sunset from Stanley Park, Vancouver; or Santorini... or everyday's.
- Or the sunrise from Picos de Europa or Alps... or everyday's.
- ...And many others which do not necessarily need to impress everyone yet mindblow myself... like the smile of a child, the story of a traveller, the hug of a disabled...
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Northern Ireland, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Northern Ireland, Spain, United Kingdom