Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Felipe’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoy and become pure freedom, love and energy and connect myself with each person I meet in the planet who is doing the same in their own way to make our world happy and better :)
I'm an open book. I love to share my vision of my individual and internal world and know the same from others. I believe we are connected for the same values (love mainly) and everyone is looking the happiness :) so let's focus in affinities instead of the differences.
I LOVE ART: to express and to learn the new ways everyperson interpretes beauty, armony and the life through the mix of senses. I LOVE MUSIC. I will die composing and connecting myself with other people through it. I'm open minded to share culture, mindset and feelings because I believe we evolve and get close to our life purpose (whatever we have defined it will be) when we do it.
There are several ways and plans to make real my mission, right now I think I just need to maintain myself focused, disciplined, passionate, balanced (as I prepare myself to live 120 years with health), having fun all the time and the results will come in the right moment.
1. The life is a play, so I ENJOY IT =) I don't take it so seriously. When I need to be serious is just a role in the play for a moment, after that moment I continue playing =)
2. Love: it's the beginning, the way and the ending of everything and everyone that it's important for me. IT's driven by a conscious decision not just for a feeling. It involves an spectrum of positive emotions.
3. Happiness: it's possible be happy all the time but, as love, it involves all the spectrum of positive emotions not just the high emotions like being excited and smiling.
4. Everything obeys to cause-effect law. Our results come from our actions, that come from our relationships and mindset, that come from our feelings that come from our believes from our selves. I always decide consciously and unconsciously "the effects" that I will have in my life . The wisdom has came when I have decided consciously.
5. In order to have a full life I align my believes about myself and each decision that I take to "the purpose of life" that I have decided and I clarify it each day more as if I already had accomplished.
6. Freedom is not about choose following the first feeling or thought I have of something, it's about choose considering just my values, principles and the purpose of life that I have decided WITHOUT any other kind of restriction (which mainly they were usually time and/or money)
7. Success: is not a goal or a point you arrive, it's the path itself. I cannot own the succes, I can just rented and pay their price each day at the time.
8. Wisdom: is not about accumulate knowledge, it's about applying them, as common sense. I will be an apprentice all my life until I die. When I stop learning I begin to die.
9. The discipline and consistency are "my tools" for success, happiness and to accomplish the purpose of life that I have decided.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
When you come to Monterrey, Mexico, first I will be happy and thanked to help you. I will do my best to make you feel like home at the same time you enjoy and savor the regional culture in order you accomplish your mission to come here.
I was with Adly in Paris 4 days it was my first experience with CS. Besides I have meet several CS meetings in differents parts (Monterrey, Paris (for new year 2014) and Antibes-France) I'm excited because this is not my first time I accept the opportunity to share the moment, the time and the couch with new friends we have just met. In Mexico (by references of friends), I have met in this way to more than 100 friends from differents parts of my country. It's awesome how you can connect with someone you have just meet as If you would meet this person from your whole life. I believe being open to trust, being sincere, and disposition to share the moment at maximum have been the keys =)
Having fun at the same time that I make friends and I explore from different cultures and places in the world:
1. People's point of view from life, love, freedom and how they challenge themselves to be better and enjoy life.
2. Music: get inspired. as I'm a composer in formation I love explore new sounds, rythms, mixes, armonies, instruments, etc. Also I like to play guitar, piano and sing.
3. Mix the arquitecture and Nature: I love admire how human being can imitate the perfection, beauty, greatness with our constructions and at the same time they are combined with natural elements like the the vegetation, the wheather, and the light given by unmatched sunsets, the moon, the stars, etc.
4. Being healthy and balanced: I open to learn new ways to love life and enjoy the moment at maximum at the same time we build how to mantain an strong quality's life until our last years of life. So I enjoy exercise, learn new sports (actually I want to explore extreme sports and practice again team sports, because I have several years that I practice individual sports only), climbing, walking, biking, gym, etc. Also learnings about nutrition and cooking from different cultures are welcome.
5. Art in general: I have painted, I've acted and I have also written a little so I enjoy apreciate all kind of art expressions and even more If it's a kind of expression new for me.
6. History: I believe in the quote that says: "If your don't know history, you are condemned to repeat it". Going in the places where history ocurred is a huge and better opportunity to learn from our selves than just reading the history from books.
7. Trying things that are completely new and unimaginable (for me until this moment): why not? If it's ok with my principles and values let's give a chance to the positive surprises ;)
8. Others specific interests which I like a lot and that I do now or I would like to explore: movies, BEACH, reading a lot, photography, new languages ââ(semantics and semiotics), cooking, ways to mantain relaxed (massages, etc.)and learn surfing, diving and jumping from parachute.
- team sports
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
- extreme sports
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: as my best friend is a writer and film producer in the last years some weeks I see all the movies in the cinema, but my top 5 are because of my likes: August Rush; Bethoven: Immortal Beloved; Mozart: Amadeus; Eat, pray, love; and "El cielo en tu mirada" (mexican movie).
Music: all kind of music, now I want to explore new sounds and regional music. Actually I'm looking also for contemporary orchestra's composers and some of my favorite composers are Bethoven, Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi and John Williams.
Books: I'm always reading but some of the last books that have impacted my life are the Bible, Rich Dad Poor Dad (R. Kiyosaki), The professional couple (R. González), The 17 laws of team work (John C. Maxwell) and How to make friends and influence in people (Carnegie, D)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the beach they are always different but with the clouds it's amazing the mix of light, the wind (if there is), the sound of sea and birds and the sand in the feet.
Leave behind the fears and go for my dream of become a professional composer in a few years!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Spanish, how to cook a mexican breakfast (with Chili of course!), basic clases of piano (if you have one or keayboard) or how to read music notes, how to identify if you are towards financial freedom (have time and money at the same time), how to design a business model, of course teach you about mexican culture, geography and history
Countries I’ve Visited
Mexico, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In