Maybe Accepting Guests
- 78% response rate
- Last login 37 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hüseyin’s full profile.
Don't worry be sexy.
Do whatever makes you happy.
Because life is one chance!!
my travel calendar is as follows:
Hey ! My name is Huseyin
I live in Alanya ❤️
Instagram : dunyadanbakinca ✌
Whatsapp : +905427873344
YouTube : dunyadanbakinca
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My dear traveler friend,
I am also a simple traveler just like you. Untill now, I have visited over the 29 countries. I had enough money to stay in hostels. But my main goal was to meet natives. By CS I have met a lot of great people . Thanks to them, my life energy got up.
So, I decided to explore the World by meeting new people.
That's why I am here for Couchsurfers who want to be hosted in Turkish home.
I have a lot of interests but let me count some of them;
* Sport; Football-Boxing-Swimming- Riding Byscle.
* Outdoor trips.
* Erasmus plus projects.
* Dancing / Music
Music, Movies, and Books
-Game of Thrones
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
It was a CS story!
To reach one of my CS , I walked 6 km in the jungle towards the top of Bulgarian mountain. There was no normal roads. Sometimes I did bungee-jumping because of that the rivers cut the paths.
Finally I arrive his home. He lives alone there. The home was a mountain base but actually it looked like a castle more.
Actually İt was a different version of Dracula's Castle!!!
I am still alive but the story didn't end yet :)
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you; Kurdish traditional dance and some of Turkish words.
- I can share with you; a special bed, sheet, towel, shampoo and my kitchen.
- I can help you to buy a good apart for yourself in sunny Alanya.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I can talk about my adventurous stories during my journey.
- I can cook Turkish traditional food.
- If I am on my own mood, I can play 'Baglama" which is traditional Turkish musical instrument.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands Antilles, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Cyprus, Lithuania, Romania, Turkey