Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Natalia’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a biologist and a hobby collector. I love interesting conversations and learning new things: Languages, culture, literature, music, science.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I enjoy travelling and meeting new people.
Music, Movies, and Books
1. Alternative/Folk/Classical Rock like: The Smiths, David Bowie, Cat Stevens, Fleetwood Mac, Pulp, The Doors, The Kinks, The Beatles, The Clash, Bob Dylan
2. Classical music like: Dvořák's 9th and 7th, Gymnopedies (Satie), The Planets (Holst), Danzón Nº 2 (A. Márquez), Carmen (Bizet)
3. Protest songs and world music like: Violeta Parra, Mercedes Sosa, Silvio Rodriguez, Camarón de la Isla, Leo Ferré, Brassens, Antonio Carlos Jobim
1. Somehow strange films like: Magnolia, The Lobster, Holy Motors, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Mullholland Drive
2. Old movies like: Godard's, Truffaut's, Casablanca
3. Documentary films like: Werner Herzog's, Wim Wenders', anything with David Attenborough
1. Writers like: Julio Cortázar, Kurt Vonnegut, Eduardo Galeano, Safran Foer, Hemingway
2. Sciency books like: Oliver Sacks' , J. Wagensberg's, A Short History of Nearly Everything, Chaos
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I moved to Taiwan for three months to learn some Mandarin Chinese, and I saved enough money to backpack trough China for 5 weeks in which I tried(!) to practice what I had learned. It was a great lesson to change some unconscious western-centrism.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Curiosities of the Spanish language!
Learn: Anything about your culture! Everything is welcome.
Share: Lots of stories and hopefully some great experiences.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Some nice conversations, travelling tips, curious facts about amazing things no one cares.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Chile, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, Taiwan, United Kingdom