- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Clémence’s full profile.
I love to learn, to meet, to travel and discover. Life isn't long enough!!!!! No actually, I'm an optimistic person ;)
When you want to give up, remember why you started.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My first couchsurfing experience was in Miami with a wonderful peruvian who made me visit the city. Era increible! This day I realized that it was much better to spend some time with locals than to be alone in a hotel room... - We are now real friends. He came in Paris once, my family made him some french dinner ;) I went back to Miami already twice and I know now that i also have a home in Lima, Peru :)
I always meet wonderful and open minded peope through CS, and had the chance to discover secret places that tourists never go! Actually i dont consider myself as a tourist, couchsurfers are travelers, not tourists!!! Im very curious, interested in discovering different cultures, ways of life, ways of thinking...
Also, the Lisboa Street Art Tour i ve join through CS in Portugal was an original and wonderful way to discover the city differently :)
I love to DANCE! Me encanta bailar!
to learn languages ^^
to meet interesting people and share culture
I love to discover Street Art works and artists when i visit a city :)
I can't leave without trying local dishes, especially pastries!
I like simple people and simple things
I hate capitalism, mass consumerism, stereotypes and plastic waste ^^
- street art
- salsa dancing
- urban art
- culture and history
Music, Movies, and Books
cuban timba (la Reve, HDP, Pupy, El niño y la verdad, Van Van, MB, ...), zouk, afrocuban music (rumba, palo, orishas), funk (kool&the gang, James Brown, the Whispers), 90's hip hop and R'n'B (Ja Rule, R Kelly, Chingy, TLC, Nelly, Ashanti, Fabolous, Cassidy, Usher, etc ...), love Alicia Keys, Erykah Badu and im fascinating about what Pharrell Williams do!
American series like the Cosby show, the Prince of Bel air, Arnold and Willy, The Nanny, Sister sister, I love Lucy , The get down and also Prison Break
of course french comedies :D
Beneath a Marble Sky - John Shors
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Conan Doyles' Holmes
Sweet bean paste - Durian Sukegawana
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- to dance an amazing salsa in the streets of Centro Habana with an old cuban stranger smoking a huuuuuge cigar
- to swim next to a crocodile in Mexico and with sharks in Belize.
- to do gymnastics on Tunis rooftops during the call to prayer :o ...
- driving a boat on Venice beach LA like in GTA!! ^^
- Dancing salsa alone in the bad waters in the middle of Death Valley (which is actually not "the hottest spot in da world"!! haha) for a photoshoot, wearing a dress during winter time (glagla)
- decide to make a 16h stop in Nairobi on my way to Mauritius and visit a national park, raining time, low car riding with a crazy south african couchsurfer :) ;)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach dance and french ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, Cuba, England, France, Germany, Italy, Kenya, Mauritius, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, United States