Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Viltė’s full profile.
Meet new people, discover other countries and help other people to discover
Heey! I am Lithuanian girl - Vilte, current graduate of University of Sunderland of International Tourism and Hospitality Management! Feel free to chat with me or come to visit me and grab some coffee/drinks so you could know some more stuff about me ;)
I love traveling, music, movies, painting, outside activities, parties, meeting people
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
* MOVIES: The Beach; Pearl Harbor; The Shawshank; The Shutter Island; The Number 23...
* MUSIC: Deadmau5; OneRepublic; Coldplay; Sam Sparro; Imagine Dragons; Swedish House Mafia; Parachute Youth; Bruno Mars; Calvin Harris...
* BOOKS: Books about traveling, 50 Shades of Grey; Is Away; Sinuhe the Egyptian, The Cat Who Came for Christmas
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Random road trip (3h drive) in the middle of the night with friends to the sea with food and drinks
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Lithuania, Spain, United Kingdom