Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ana Carolina’s full profile. It’s free!
NOT IN BRAZIL RIGHT NOW! SORRY GUYS!
*New at Couchsurfing! Hope you will give me a try!
- Not verified yet because I am staying in France for one year (trying one more), and not in Campo Grande right now, which makes it harder to verify my adress!
- I am a Brazilian girl living in France! Very friendly and said to be funny xP!
- I am vegan (but I respect people's choice and I have no problem in preparing my own meal sinceI know it is harder to cook vegan stuff);
- I love animals, specially cats!
- I studied arts, in Brazil but unfortunately I haven't worked with it so far :/
- I was an English teacher, which was an amazing experience;
- I love drawing <3
-I dream of knowing all the continents!
If want to meet me, I will be pleased to meet you too!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think it is a nice oportunity to now people from all around the world and make new friends :)
At the moment I am living in France, in a tiny little studio with my boyfriend, not in Brazil, where I had a spare room, so it is hard to host now! We are organizing ourselves to make some magical space out of our living-bedroom so we can host again hahahaha
Animation, books, food, cats, arts, illustration, photography, Vegan cuisine...
Music, Movies, and Books
I like pop and eletronic music in general, but I usually listen to a lot of different kinds of music hehe...
Here a small list of singers and bands I love (and that I can remember now):
- System of a down
- Vanessa Carlton
- Marina and the diamonds
- Ayumi Hamasaki
- Britney Spears
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Being in Machu Picchu....
Going downhill in a bike in Bolivia...
Teach, Learn, Share
Share some experience, good stories, knowledge, good moments
What I Can Share with Hosts
My friendship and some good company!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, France, Peru, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In