Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nacho’s full profile. It’s free!
I was born in Argentina but I moved to Spain when I was a child. I studied Electronical Engineering and I've been sharing studies with working abroad and travel experiences the lasts years. I lived and studied in Tallin, Estonia for half a year and worked in Iceland during the summers.
I love to be in a international environments where I can meet new people from all around the world and get in touch with different cultures.
I'm always looking fordward to live new experiences, willing to try new things and learn whatever I can.
I love to have deep conversations about any kind a topic and listen the the different points of view of the people. I consider myself a energetic, happy and positive person that likes to laugh and have a good time wherever I go!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My brother introduce me in the world of CS. I have done couchsurfing in the past with him but never by myself. Also I have participated in some events of CS where I met amazing people and I had a great time. Finally I decided it was time for me to be part of this community where I can meet locals wherever I go and get in touch with the culture of the place.
I enjoy little things such as:
- Sunset in the beach
- Deep, but really a deep conversation
- Coffe in a bar
- Random talk with a stranger
I love outdoor activities specially hikking. I like any kind of sports specially if there is a ball involved.
Music, Movies, and Books
I changed my music taste over the years, always adding new things. Currently I enjoy a lot listening spanish Indie music like Vetusta Morla. I also like a lot rumba and flamenco, spanish guitar is something I always wanted to play but after many fail attempts I just enjoy listening. After living in Iceland I became really interested in some icelandic groups.
I really love watching documentaries, specially about the space and new technologies.
I like series like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Feel the energy of the sunset in Svedra,Ibiza.
- I have traveled to a 3 different continents in a month.
- Went to the harbour in Tallin to say goodbye to a friend and I ended in Stockholm just with the things I was carring with me.
- I lived in 10 different places in the lasts 3 years.
- I have played in the Estonian futsal league.
- I have swum in the freezing water of the Atlantic in Reykjavik, and after run fast to a hot spring!
- Made snowmobiling in a glacier in Iceland.
- I hiked 3 of the 5 sacred mountains in China.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, China, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Estonia, Iceland, Spain