Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see V a l é r y’s full profile.
PLEASE NOTE I DON'T RECEIVE YOUR REQUEST ON MY MAIL BOX DUE TO SOFTWARE CS WEBSITE TROUBLES. I APOLOGIZE IF I DON'T ANSWER YOUR REQUEST.
I can't host currently, my landlord has a CS profile. Send her your requests.
Moving to South East France due to new job challenge and for new life !!!
All about me ??? Better to meet eachothers and speak about it... some clues in that profile...
Enjoying life as much as I can... any experience is interesting...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
By meeting new people as much as I can...
Read the comments of the other couchsurfers... they wrote it for me ;-)
As a host :
- Caroline and Frida from Sweden (11/2010)for two nights in Orbec. We went to meet the writer Philippe Delerm. Nice time together !
- Quentin from Catalunia (12/2010) for one night in Orbec. He visits all the places linked with St Quentin. I cooked "choucroute" and introduced people to him who were "afraid" about the CS project to convince them.
- Gigi and Daphne from Italia and Canada (12/2010) for one night. The introduced me to vegan food. Awesome experience !
- Alexandre from Caen (01/2011) for one night in Orbec. He is a student in medecine. I have never been sick since he came to my place ;-)
- Peter from Austria (04/2011) for one night in Orbec. A pilgrim wo went to Mont Saint Mihel before his wedding.
- Eglantine, Boris and Alex from Belgium (08/2012) for one night in Bernay. Hitchhickers in holydays, they discovered "poulet Vallée d'auge", local cheese and Calvados.
- Matthieu from Caen (11/2012) for one night, it was the first "tartiflette" of the season.
- Lucie from Orléans (03/2013) for two nights.
- Grellan and Maeve from Ireland (08/2013) for one night. They came by bike ! Respect !
- Yves from Paris (08/2013) for one night. We spoke about theater, something I don't know well...
- Julie and Els from Flanders (10/2013) for one night. We celebrated Halloween together in Le Havre !
- Eva and Neele from Germany (06/2015) for one night on their way to St Jacques de Compostelle by bike. We had a nice vegetarian tajin.
- Théo from Paris for one night (07/2015). He then became our flatmate. Funny guy !
- Alba from Spaain for one night (07/2015). I got a private Spanish course with her.
- Charlène from Catalunia (08/2015) for 3 nights. She has many interesting stories to tell.
- Jelena from Germany for one night (08/2015). She was doing her first CS experience.
- Paul from Auvergne for 2 nights (09/2015). Very interesting man !
- Ivan from Serbia for one night (10/2015). Citizen of the world interested in many things.
As a guest :
- Fritz's flat in Bangkok (01/2011).
- Rob's flat in Phnom Penh (02/2011).
- Myriam in Angers (06/2011).
- Cédric in Caen (07/2011).
- Tidus in Hanoï (05/2012).
- David in Hanoï (05/2012).
- Anouk in Rouen (01/2013).
- Lucie in Caen (04/2013).
- Claire & Matthieu in Clermont-Ferrand (04/2014).
- Gaël in Clermont-Ferrand (04/2014).
- Chris in La Rochelle (06/2014).
- Pascal in Strasbourg (11/2014).
- Alex in Strasbourg (11/2014).
- Claire in Rennes (12/2014).
- Jude in Bordeaux (01/2015).
- Claire in Avignon (03/2016).
Travels, music, painting, cinema, economy, the world today, cooking and so on...
Music, Movies, and Books
- L'alchimiste (Paulo Coelho)
- Sur le bord de la rivière Pedra je me suis assise et j'ai pleurée (Paulo Coelho)
- Le monde en stop (Ludovic Hubler)
- Carnets Afghans (Gilles Alix)
- L'homme qui voulait être heureux (Laurent Gounelle)
- Les dieux voyagent toujours incognito (Laurent Gounelle)
- Les chemins de la paix (André Brugiroux)
- Un thé à Shanghai (Jamel Balhi)
- Le philosophe qui n'était pas sage (Laurent Gounelle)
- Le jour ou j'ai appris à vivre (Laurent Gounelle)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
25th of May 2013...
Teach, Learn, Share
Learning everything from anybody to teach somebody else...
What I Can Share with Hosts
Funny times with wine and so many things else !
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Czech Republic, India, Italy, Netherlands, Oman, Portugal, Thailand, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, France, Spain