Puede aceptar invitados
- Última conexión hace 5 days
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Andreas. ¡Es gratis!
Being part of a better (even couchsurfing) world. Look also at Sustainable Couch.
I'm a scout, therefore an open-minded explorer of the world. Here you can see where I have already been: (Don't miss Costa Rica ;-)
This map shows every specific city with my favourite places:
Who encountered already my profile page you can see here:
As a scout, I'd like to leave the world also in better conditions,
than I found it on arrival (of course including your home).
What does that mean for my way of couchsurfing?
- Look at Sustainable Couch what we all can do.
- Tell me if you have trouble with some stuff at home. I might be able to help.
My life is too short for me to be in a bad mood.
What about you?
There is always lots of energy around you,
you only have to pick it up.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting people, offering rides with my car, organizing meetings and inviting for events (e.g. concerts), participating in meetings, chating, sharing tipps.
Wherever somebody needs some help I enjoy to do so.
- A university excursion motivated me to collect at Eugen from Bratislava my first CS experience.
- Trip through Italy and France with nice, nice hosts.
- Meetings in Salamanca nearly every second day.
- Several gatherings also in Granada.
- Giving-a-ride and hosting Chelsea in a "foreigners house"
Finally ending up with her in Adrians scotish hut in the suburbians of Valencia.
- Lots of meetings there where I also invited for several activities on my own.
- 3-days trip to Andalucia with a curious experience once more in Granada at the home of the Granadians
- Another 10 days trip to Andalucia with two friends of mine from Mexico and Chile couchsurfing at nearly all places at great hosts from all over the world (but no Spanish ones - jeje ;). During the trip we picked up a German CS-girl in Cádiz, who joined our way back till Valencia (Hehe - when angel Amor shoots his arrows ;-)
- Intermediate stop in Bergamo due to missing direct flight connection from Vienna to Valencia.
- Bring-a-friend to the airport trip to Madrid, where being hosted very luxury at Pacos home.
Nature, music, technology, simple living, eco-villages, roots, find out what love is about. (All things that happen have their reason, even if you cannot see them yet.)
Música, películas y libros
Nothing special, well, maybe more documentational stuff than entertainment. However I try to get out of everything, what is the containing message for my own life, what to improve ...
Algo increíble que he hecho
Nature ... billion of years of development, selection and permanent improvement cannot be wrong.
Hopefully we people, with our limited capacity to understand, do not destroy it cause of short term decissions.
People ... whether I know them half my life or only several minutes, whether old or still child. If you are open to learn, they all can surprise you with their inherit wisdom.
Enseña, aprende, comparte
Actually I see myself more the person who learns from others. Things I know often seam so "simple" for me, that I do forget, that others might be in need of my help. So I might help in orientation, electro technics, mathematics, some rules how to speak Spanish, understand technical stuff, and yes I know how to prepare Moussee-au-Chocolate out of chocolate, eggs, whipped cream and a little bit of sugar. Mmmhh. Yummy
Países que he visitado
Austria, Belgium, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Países en los que he vivido