Kyle Bullen's Photo

Verified Profile

  • Payment verified
  • Phone verified
  • Government ID not verified

Not Accepting Guests

  • Last login almost 6 years ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Kyle’s full profile.


  • 1 reference
  • Fluent in English; learning Spanish
  • 38, Male
  • Member since 2009
  • Model; Actor, Mixologist
  • I spent 2 years at the University of Pittsburgh but my be...
  • From New Springfield, Oh
  • Profile 100% complete

About Me

I've experienced a good deal of life since my first couchsurfing adventures back in 2008. Life has been a beautiful, complicated yet simple journey. I don't have the heart to update my profile, it's a way to look back on who I was. So I'm posting a couple recent images and updating the countries I've visited (previously only those in North America, wow)


I've seen North America, but I'm meant to see the world.


On my free time, I love to travel, sit in the park with my dog on a sunny day, meet new people, spend time with my boyfriend, but mostly I just try to create a new experience every single day of my life.
I work at one of the best vegan restaurants in the world (literally) called Millennium. I myself am 90% vegan. The other 10% of the time you'll never know what life throws at you, like a hungover moment when you just need pizza. I also Model under Stars Model Management.

If I am lucky enough to stay on your couch, I will respect your place with gratitude because I look at mine as a sanctuary, my world in this world, and that's how I'll treat yours.


Balance. Try a little of this, a little of that; jump off a cliff, lay on the couch; see the world and share the world.

Why I’m on Couchsurfing


I don't consider myself a tourist, but a traveler. I'd much rather get the inside scoop and on the flip side, Id' love to give you the insiders view to San Francisco!


I surfed three couches through Europe and my experiences have been incredible! Its great to say I have friends across the world. I have yet to host because I've been traveling but my door is open now. Unfortunately I did have one bad experience, but I luckily the interaction did not manifest outside of this cyber system. What happended was I cancelled a request 2 days in advance because my travel plans changed but was then appallingly harrassed by the host, even after asking him to stop contact. amazingly recognized the situation, discarded the negative feedback, and removed this surfer. So out of this uneasy experience, I was reassured of the serious and responsible position the system holds.


Travel, People, Culture, Riding an elephant, jumping out of an ariplane, seeing the Pyramids, Dancing, Cooking, Yoga, Vegeterian, Vegan*, sustainability, supporting local

  • dogs
  • culture
  • dancing
  • cooking
  • vegan
  • yoga
  • modeling
  • traveling

Music, Movies, and Books

Movies: Everything is Illuminated
Books: Gender Outlaw by Kate Bornstein
Music: The Beatles

One Amazing Thing I’ve Done

The most amazing thing I've seen is my family of 7 very different personalities loving each other as much as we do.

Countries I’ve Visited

Australia, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, England, France, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Singapore, United States

Countries I’ve Lived In

United States

Old School Badges

  • 1 Vouch
  • Pioneer Badge

Join Couchsurfing to see Kyle’s full profile.

My Groups