Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 7 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Giannis’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel cheap in Japan
My name is Giannis and I live in Athens,capital of Greece.I grew and spent all the years of my life here.
I cannot describe my self precisely.
I know that I can be warm and helpful with people.Sometimes I consider my self quite stupid,since I cannot understand the simplest thing -.-
I can be quite annoying with my unstopable questions.
I try to be funny (which is not always successful unfortunately....)
I love helping people,I love the idea of travelling,it is an activity worth spending money for.
You take what you give.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Showing around my city to visitors or hosting travellers whenever I am able to.
I do not have much of CouchSurfing experience.I tried it while travelling in South-East Asia and it seems to be really awesome.The whole idea of helping travellers and giving them the opportunity to taste the life of the country they are visiting through a warm and helpful environment of home,is something fabulous.Definitelly worth trying it.
- I am always into music.I do not play an instrument or write but I enjoy listening and trying different genres of music.
- Watching movies of course (who doesn't?).
- Learning new languages.
- I love cycling.Taking the bike and going for a ride at the feet of mount Parnitha next to my town is something that I really enjoy.
- I am new into the juggling thing.I bought some juggling equipment from my trip to Thailand and I have started practising.I hope I will reach the level of a good juggler.
- I was always interested into photography.Taking photos and seeing photos of other people.Capturing the moments ;)
- I write some times,short novels or wannabe-big stories.All of them are unfinished though.
- Taking my ipod and going for walks around my place while listening to my favourite music is something that I do quite often.It helps me relax a lot.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies : [REC], 9th gate, Battle Royale, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Death proof, Delicatessen, Die Welle, El orfanato, Half Nelson, Howl's moving castle, Into the wild, Kill Bill, Ladies in lavender, La cité des enfants perdus, Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Old boy, Paris je t'aime, Psycho, Se7en, Silent Hill, Sleepy Hollow, Snow White:a tale of terror, Sometimes in April, Spirited away, The Blair Witch Project, The brave one, The dark knight, The gift, The mothman prophecies, The samaritan girl, Tout est parfait.
Music : Akira Yamaoka, Amy Winehouse, Arctic Monkeys, Babyshambles, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Bruce Springsteen, Cat Power, Danny Elfman, Duffy, Garbage, Gorillaz, Harlequin Jones, Hole, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Jill Tracy, Jimi Hendrix, Kasabian, Kosheen, KT Tunstall, Lily Allen, Marianne Faithfull, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, MGMT, Moby, Muse, Nobuo Uematsu, Patti Smith, Pulp, Queens of the Stone Age, Razorlight, Simon & Garfunkel, Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows, The Beatles, The Cardigans, The Cranberries, The Doors, The Dresden Dolls, The Fugees, The Gossip, The Mamas & the Papas, The Rolling Stones, The Strokes, The Subways, The Tiger Lillies, The Verve, The White Stripes, Tom Waits, Vermillion Lies, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Books : I'll let you know when I manage to finish one.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Egypt, Hungary, Italy, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In