Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anne’s full profile. It’s free!
feeling as a world citizen. and stockpiling. in every way..
I try to make a difference. and to live a conscious, responsible lifestyle with one big aim: into the wild.
you don´t need eyes to see, you need vision
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
peace begins with two strangers becoming friends ;)
I love couchsurfing for having some great conversations and very emotional experiences. with persons you see the first time in your life and in many cases never again (so lucky that in some cases again and again). and for learning much stuff about wine, music, cooking,...
- all kind of "creative working", especially in and with the nature.
- acrobatic skills (nevertheless i´m not very gifted. trying to work on it..)
- MOUNTAINS!! (mountaineering, climbing, standing there and falling in love with the abyss)
- sports like bouldering, canoeing, snowboarding, slacklining
- guerilla gardening & permaculture
Music, Movies, and Books
music: lots of.. soap&skin, drum&bass, dark dark dark, beth gibbons, m.i.a., tom waits, cocorosie, sigur rós, alexander ebert
movies? books? lots of, too. depends
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
no. i will not pick two or three moments here. i will tell you. or have some with you.
Teach, Learn, Share
i try to learn turkish. since years.
and juggling with more than 3 balls. since ever.
and i try to learn self-containedness.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, India, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Montenegro, Nepal, Romania, Sweden, Uzbekistan
Countries I’ve Lived In