Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Judyta’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a nomad and in previous life I was gypsy :) living in many places: Erasmus Program in Slovenia, I was baby sitter in Italy, I was 2 months in Turkey where I was working with children as a volunteer, and 3 months in Romania where I was a trainer, 1 semester in Croatia studying some economics, 2 years living in Hungary and now I just moved to Brussels :)
I am active. I love dancing, sports, cooking and trying everything what is new... I am addicted from travelling.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Firstly I was using this website with my friends - in Georgia and Turkey. Then I decided to join and I used it in Siria, Serbia, Sicily where some nice people hosted me and my friends. I was participating in some meetings - Romania and Croatia. I was showing people around or meeting for tea or beer in many places. I hosted some people, but it was not via CS yet (different organization). I have a break for around 2 years, but maybe now I will be back :P
Dancing, travelling, Balkans, cultural differences, languages, sports(doing, not watching :P)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- hitch-hiking competition in Turkey...
- sleeping in Muhtar house (the VIP of Turkish village)... we arrived to some village in the middle of nowhere (we took the first bus that we saw on the road) and people of the village bring Muhtar to us and he invited us to sleep on his roof :)
- rafting in Alps... WoOoW ;)
- hitch-hiking excavator (in spoon :P) and go like that in the middle of the city :P
- got lost in the jungle :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to learn about cultures, dances, cooking some traditional meals from different parts of world and languages.... and so on. I like to try different and strange things :)