Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Judyta’s full profile. It’s free!
I had around 9 lives (better than cats). Living in different countries, travelling in many (37 now and counting). Sometimes I am getting lost, but usually I am happy and I enjoy beauty around me.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I used couchsurfing a lot during my student trips and living abroad. I have a lot of amazing memories and great stories with Couchsurfers from all over the world.
Dancing, travelling, Balkans, cultural differences, languages, sports(doing, not watching :P)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- hitch-hiking competition in Turkey
- traveling without knowing the destination... and end up sleeping in Muhtar house (on the roof)
- rafting in Alps... WoOoW ;)
- hitch-hiking excavator (in a spoon :P)
- got lost in the jungle :)
- swimming with dolphins in the ocean
- night-hike to Adam's Peak in Sri Lanka
- snorkeling in Zanzibar and Cuba
- night in Masai village
and many more :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to learn about cultures, dances, cooking some traditional meals from different parts of world and languages.... and so on.
I can share a lot of advices about travelling and how to find opportunities in different countries.