Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Steffi’s full profile. It’s free!
I think I can say that I'm a friendly, caring, well-behaved, sociable and funny companion and almost always up for any kind of fun :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
In summer 09 I had my first experiences with the couchsurfing programm, ran into a lot amazingly nice and caring hosts and decided to invite some people over myself.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to host a lot of surfers till now, but love the idea of the programme and had the best time hanging out with some couchsurfers.
- travelling, getting to know people, sharing thoughts
- having friends over, cooking, playing games, hanging out
- parting, dancing, singing, laughing
- movies, books, music...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Skydiving in Australia... Yehhhaaaa
- Became an auntie of a little boy
- Survived my first state examination
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Germany, Spain