Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ieda’s full profile. It’s free!
Live, live & live!!!
I`ve always liked to welcome outsiders and to show my city. And in the same way, I`ve always liked to know different places, different cultures.
Sometimes in my city I like to feel and do what travellers like and do as visiting different places, walking with no commitment looking to a city as a place to be discovered.
I like to receive people!!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting, meeting people!
1) Mike & Pauline (Toulose/France) 2009 November - http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/mikepo/
2) Michael Djan (London/UK) 2009 December - http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/michael_london/
3) Taiji (Tokyo/Japan) 2010 January
4) Emma Berggren (she is from Sweden, but lives in England) 2010 January
5) Gisele & Alex (from Sorocaba, São Paulo, Brazil) - 2010 October
Tour around the city:
1) Aytug Sozuer (Istambul/Turkey) 2009 november - http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=5EWW47F
2) Fabio Moro - 2010 november
I like to stay with friends and my family, go to the cinema, shows, theatre, museums. I like to travel a lot: and different programs as trekking, diving, doing nothing, know a big city, go to museums, know different cuisines.
- social action
- scuba diving
- social work
Music, Movies, and Books
Music? I`m ecletic.
Movies? love stories, adventure, comedy...
Books? Novels, biography...
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In