Maybe Accepting Guests
- 50% response rate
- Last login 12 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rolf’s full profile. It’s free!
Know people from all around the world and have a great time with them!
I think that the best is read the references because other people know much better about me then I. But I will try! I am a person that loves live, being with other people and enjoying the simplicity of everything in this world. I am a very positive guy, have a great sense of humor and love people with humor! I am extremely talkative as a good Brazilian! I love to share my experiences with the people around me and I'm ready to help all the time, just ask me!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I participate in CS by attending the meetings, offering to get people around in Porto Alegre and by helping with the Portugues. By hosting and creating several CS events here at my home town and helping with CS events all over Brazil!
I'm a very active member of the CS... I attende several National meetings and CS Invasions... I surfed and hosted several people... I love this idea... I love the CS Culture... I love to met new people and being happy by helping others being happy too!! \o/
I Hosted: Eu Hospedei:
1. Kasia Jóźwiak - Warsaw (Poland) fev/2009
2. Leticia Lelot - São Paulo (Brasil) Ago 2011
3. Priscila Costa - São Paulo (Brasil) Ago 2011
4. Erica Ferreira - São Paulo (Brasil) Ago 2011
5. Fernanda Paranhos - São Paulo (Brasil) Ago 2011
6. Tárcio Augusto - São Paulo (Brasil) Ago 2011
7. Anny giacomin - Vitória (Brasil) out/2012
8. Nathana Reis - Vitória (Brasil) out/2012
9. Aline Terumi - Curitiba (Brasil) Nov 2012
10. Suelen Teixeira - Rio de Janeiro (Brasil) Nov 2013
11. Erica Ferreira - São Paulo (Brasil) Nov 2013
12. Fernanda Paranhos - São Paulo (Brasil) Nov 2013
13. Tárcio Augusto - São Paulo (Brasil) Nov 2013
I Surfed: Eu Surfei:
1. Nara Alencar - Fortaleza (Brasil) fev/2010
2. Pedro Almeida - Salvador (Brasil) abr/2011
3. Bruno Assmann - Feliz (Brasil) mai/2011
4. Ricardo Oliveira - Curitiba (Brasil) mai/2011
5. Marcio Melo - Salvador (Brasil) jun/2011
6. Fabiano Mori - Curitiba (Brasil) out/2011
7. Victor De Pra Mota - Vitoria (Brasil) nov/2011
8. Claudio Fortes Felix - Belo Horizonte (Brasil) jun/2012
9. Diego Martins - Rio de Janeiro (Brasil) Nov 2012
10. Carol Garzon - Rio de Janeiro (Brasil) Nov 2012
11. Ricardo Oliveira - Curitiba (Brasil) Out 2015
I'm intereted in traveling around the world, knowing as much people as possible. Being and make other people be happy by traveling and being alive!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Enter in the CS! I thing that this will be a totally different world with great opportunities!visited 27 states (12%)Create your own visited map of The World or Free ipad travel guide
Teach, Learn, Share
I joined a theater group so that I can teach about that, I joined a exoteric group and in this field I’m very comfortable. Ecological buildings and ecological use of the garbage also! I love being in harmony with the nature... And being around with people... There is a lot ot learn and share...!
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Lucia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, France, Germany, United States