- 21% response rate
- Last login 28 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michelle Losekoot’s full profile. It’s free!
Writer. Lover. Blogger. Couchsurfer. Social media fanatic. Oh yes, in that order
My current mission is being 30 years old woman. It's a hell of a job!
Living according quotes:
* I dont care how impossible it seems.
* If you are the smartest guy in the room, you are in the wrong room.
* If we all do one random act of kindness daily we just might set the world in the right direction.
* Ride no faster than your guardian angel can fly.
My couch surfing / life motto:
* Observe & listen & ask the right questions. Because that creates understanding. Which leads to intimacy. And that creates love. And love creates peace
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because it has changed my life.
Because hosting & learning & teaching & sharing & loving is least you can do.
Because I have met some wonderful, inspiring, openminded and lovely people through CS society.
Writing, social media, books, people, music, white wine, talks over a wine & cigarettes etc.
- social media
- online marketing
- digital marketing
Music, Movies, and Books
I want to marry Woody Allen.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've made some people understand me and taught my labrador to sleep in his own bed.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you where to go in Prague, show you nice caffé's, teach you a bit about writing, marketing and social media.
What I Can Share with Hosts
So. Toothbrush is out of question, guys. But despite that I am pretty ok with sharing whatever you need in my house. Of course I have beddings, towels and WiFi ready for you. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Netherlands