- 2% response rate
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michelle Losekoot’s full profile. It’s free!
Writer. Lover. Blogger. Couchsurfer. Social media fanatic. Oh yes, in that order
My current mission is being 28 years old woman. It's a hell of a job!
Living according quotes:
* I dont care how impossible it seems.
* If you are the smartest guy in the room, you are in the wrong room.
* If we all do one random act of kindness daily we just might set the world in the right direction.
* Ride no faster than your guardian angel can fly.
My couch surfing / life motto:
* Observe & listen & ask the right questions. Because that creates understanding. Which leads to intimacy. And that creates love. And love creates peace
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because it has changed my life.
Because hosting & learning & teaching & sharing & loving is least you can do.
Because I have met some wonderful, inspiring, openminded and lovely people through CS society.
Writing, social media, books, people, music, white wine, talks over a wine & cigarettes etc.
- white wine
Music, Movies, and Books
I am not really picky, I love everything about art. But its true I have my favourite ones -> I love everything about Woody Allen.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Ive made some people understand me.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you to cook some nice meals, write, social media, play flute & share.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Whatever they need if its reasonable.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Netherlands