Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andrew’s full profile. It’s free!
To code in as many countries as possible
HOW TO SEND ME A REQUEST
* Your profile description should be filled out as well as mine
* You should have around 5 photos that visibly shows who you are
* if you're coming with people, they have to have profile filled out as described about and link their profiles in your couchsurfing request or message, no excuses, I don't care if they're new to couchsurfing or don't have time, just do it, and do it properly.
* if your a couple or the company you're traveling with are more than 'just friends' just tell me so I know I can best accommodate you, I don't discriminate against couples.
I'm a Flannel wearing Canadian that says 'eh' a-lot. I'm very much into computers. I think I'm a really nice guy. People's first impressions of me is that I'm a geeky person, but that just happens to be my day job.
I'm rewriting my profile since I'm now located in Toronto. Stay tune for an awesomely written up profile.
I'm Down Town Andrew Brown and I'm ready to host you.
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'll do last-minute hosting. If your story is sad enough, I somehow how always justify making more room in my apartment. With enough people, we can play CouchSurfing Twister! If your a lady, and your unconfortable with your guy host, I can provide last minute refugee. Its very important for you to know that you are safe with me. I take couchsurfing very seriously and uphold its rules to highest mountain tops!
I have stories upon stories. I'll leave them for you when you meet me. I can't give away everything upfront.
I'm up for everything! Peer-pressure me, and there you have it. I like cooking Jamie Oliver meals, I'm into knitting I just wish my stuff looked like scarfs and not blobs of wool :D. How do you list your interests when you like everything?
- last minute travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Forrest Gump, Eagle Vs Shark
Music: The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd
Books: The Power of Now
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've seen the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
Teach, Learn, Share
Computers, Computers, Computers, Computers.
I can show you keyboard shortcuts you never dream't existed.
I'll give you computer secrets that will make other geeks heads spin.
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In