Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ting’s full profile. It’s free!
I live with my partner, we are positive and open-minded. I like plants and sports. I don't like violence and angry people. we like good parties.
Keep simling and it will be there!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
It's good so far, I've met amazing people through CS.
1. in Hai kou at Richard's house. 2009,1,8-1,10
2. in Nan chang at Denis's house.2010,3,1-3,3.
3. in Eli's house . 2010,7,10.
3. in Nan chang at Jasper's house. 2010,7.21-7.22
4. in Zhuo yue English collage working as a volunteer, 2010,8.22-9.3
5. in Helder's place in Macau. 2011,6,9-6-13
6. in Juan's place in shen zhen. 2011,6,18-6,20
Nature beauties. Rock climbing. Colourful Painting. Scuba diving. Languages. Good food. History. Medical science. Kong fu. Buhhdism. Fashion. Philosophy. Drama.
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
"Skeleton Key"(Surprising ending)
"La Vita e bella"(be positive and everything will be fine)
"Vicky Cristina Barcelona"(love Barcelona)
"eat pray love"(quit it now if you don't enjoy)
"into the wild"(happiness is real when shared)
"Amelie from Montmartre"(Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's
"Trainspotting"(Choose furture.Choose life!)
"My Blueberry Nights"(There is always someone waiting for you)
"The six sense"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I can talk to my cat.
Teach, Learn, Share
could share happiness.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Laos, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In