- 66% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dewi’s full profile. It’s free!
Using rest of life for getting good deeds by helping others..
I live with my husband Ruslan, he is a chemical engineer. He works for DAHANA, an explosive company located in Subang. I also have 2 sons aged 14 n 15 yo n a daughter aged 11 yo. We love to have our guest(s)Single, couple or family. We appreciate the guests who are polite n understanding ,such as always ask before doing sth that probably different from their habit to avoid the missunderstanding.
There's nothing unsolved as long as we belive in God!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Information from Tv
1. Accompanied Polish Piotr n Iza to DRAGON village in March 2011
2. Hosting Malaysian. lla n Izu to Rjplh in Sept 2011
3. Hosting Polish Joanna to Galunggung Crater in April 2012
4. Surfing Singapore n Malaysia at Alfred Ooi 's place
5. Hosting American Amy n Mexican Ayax (couple),spent a night at my house n having dinner together at dadaha in the secnd day of fasting month in July 2012
6. Hosting two American males Cristhoper MD and his pal Andreas n a Scotish Stephen on March 23 2013 for a nigt b'fore heading to Bandung. What a supprised me they did the journey arround
theworld (SE Asia) By bicycle. What an inspiring adventure!!
7. Hosting a polish family of 4; Andrew, Barbara, Kacper n Konrad (their sons) at the end of March 2013 then took them all to galunggung crater.
8. Hosting a German Bastian on 12nd-14th June 2013 and accompany him to Kmpg Naga, while cs Ciamis Untung took him to Galunggung Crater.
9. Hosting Maciej a Polish on 15th-16th June 2013, showing him arround Tasikmalaya City n introducing some delicacy food icon of Tasikmalaya.
10. Hosted Manu n Amory from Belgium on 18th-20th Aug'13, showed them arround my place, unfortunatelly couldn't accompany them to Kmpg Naga n Galunggung Crater.
11. Helped Zeba from Bangladesh to run her bussines/ to do some works in Tasikmalaya. We went together to
Tasik from Bandung on March 30 2014.And she spent a night @ my house in Tasik.
12. Hosting Aretha from Jakarta on March 31 2014 for a night. On April 1 she explored Galunggung crater alone by her own motorcycle, What a brave girl!...
13. Hosting a couple Marc a spanish n Ula a polish, they spent a night @ my hs on April 1 2014, and the next day I accompanied them to Kampung Naga and in the evening I droped off them @ the bus stop heading Pangandaran.
14. Hosting masoud n kameil iranian n lina on April 19-21 2014, accompanied them to kampung naga n doing walking exercise arround my place in the morning b'fore heading pangandaran .
15. Hosting Ulli a girl from Austria on May 30 - June 1 2014. Accompanied her to visit Kampung Naga and attend a marriage of my friend's daughter, then drop off her otw 2 Yogyakarta.
16. Hosting Muriel n Marie from France on July 15-16. Accompanied them to visit Kampung Naga n intrduced them a little abt muslim activities in Ramadhan moments like Shalat Tarawih and using veil.
I love doing;
- exercises; Badminton and Fitness.
- discussing experience, healthy life style,
- learning foreign languages, etc.
- I and my husband don't smoke.So pls do it outside
my house or at the balcon.
- Pets; Birds n Fishes in an aquarium.
Music, Movies, and Books
I love fiction movies, listening to slow romantic songs and reading knowledge books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I had an accident 5 years ago, It was horrible to see my condition at that time, but now I have my recovery back. Yess, I'm here,.. It's me! "LET'S TAKE A TRIP!" my husband said... Ok Let's go!
Teach, Learn, Share
Let's learn, share and do this!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In