Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diana’s full profile. It’s free!
Curious, ambitious and persistent, I like meeting new people and getting to know as much as possible the ones that I already know. I like to help every time I can and to bring joy in someone's life:D You'll often find a smile on my face.
* I'm really passionate about everything that is related to the Human Resources domain
* I like listening to music (all kind - I don't have a particular genre that I am fond of), watching movies, reading and drawing/painting
* I love animals :D
* I'm interested in learning more about different cultures and discovering the world!
- study abroad
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Ah...I need to choose only one?:D It's hard:D
* Meeting with my husband at the end of July and deciding to get married just after one week (which we actually did :D in January)
* My Erasmus period in Norway was definitely a great experience
* Everything that happened on my professional path up to now
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Norway
Countries I’ve Lived In