Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Borja’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Borja, i'm living in Palma de Mallorca, an island in Baleares - Spain.
I'm learning english. I think this could be a nice way to improve skills and make it funny. Also I love to travel, and the experience of meet new people around the world.
I'm finishing my law career, I hope to be totally free this summer 2015. Also, I work in public administration.
I enjoy to practice sports and any kind of activities in the sea or mountain, like kanoa or trekking. Also I love to road with my motorbike with unknown destination and a book in my bag, and maybe a redbull :D
- public administration
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I was the first spermatozoon in 1981, winning the most important race in my live.
- Ride with my motorbike from Barcelona to Geneve (italia) and back, in 5 days. :D
- A trip with 6 friends in my 4x4 from Spain to Andorra and France, and back to Spain in taxi for breaking the engine :D
- I'm learning english by myself.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Meet the island, beaches and mountain, or some bar or club (where I also know some places).
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, England, France, Gibraltar, Italy, Monaco