Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Natalie’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi :-) I'm 21 years old from a very small village here in Norway!
- I'm very outgoing, chatty and easy going.
- I love to dance, sing, and getting to know new cultures and people as well as getting new knowledge.
- I also love food, wine and cheese.
- My passion is fashion, music & art. I like taking pictures and create movies.
- It's a plus if you're funny because I laugh a lot.
- I like to always follow my heart and chase (big) dreams. I just moved back from France, Paris where I was living the french life for almost two years.
- Now I'm back in my home country Norway, where I spend most of my time with family, friends and work.
- I would like to travel as soon as possible to meet new people! Maybe I'm coming to you for my next destination!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My friends traveled around the world and recommended me to try CS, so I made myself an account a year ago and I met a lot of cool people where I was living in Paris..And I ended up staying in touch with most of them. I like to meet new people! :-) gain personal experiences and get to know other people / other cultures.
Music, Movies, and Books
My favorite author is Paulo Coelho , and my favorite book must be The alchemist.
When it comes down to music I love all kind of music. I can listen to everything from Sia-Elvis-Beach boys-Madonna-Britney Spears-Justin Bieber-Justin Timberlake-Miley Cyrus-Kanye West-Michael Jackson-Jay Z-Beyonce-Eminem-Dr.Dre-Iggy Azalea-The Beatles- Nicki Minaj- Marvin Gaye -Adele-Taylor Swift-Rihanna-Katy Perry-Ray Charles, as you understand I can listen to most of it!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One amazing thing? I've done plenty of amazing things. If you want to know about them let's meet up and I will tell you all about it.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can't say I'm a good chef so I can't really teach you anything there..But I'm sure we can have a pretty nice conversation, where we could share our experiences, dream and thoughts about life.
Also I can teach you some of my cool dance moves. You will be amazed. I promise.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In