Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 29 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Iryna ’s full profile. It’s free!
My boyfriend Bob (native ukrainian), Cat Shnurok ( means 'a string used to tie shoes') and I live and work in Kiev.
I dont want it sounds like a cheep commercial on TV, so I skip all the great things about us and go on straight to disadvantages of staying with us :)
- we have a cat. Shnurok is rather fluffy cat, so if you are allergic it is probably not (read DEFINITELY NOT) a good idea to stay with us.
- I dont cook. Nothing at all. So if you are foodie and looking for traditional cuisine, my kitchen is not that place where you can find it :)
- our apartment is next to the lake, next to Dnipro river, but not near the city center. You will need take either a bus or a bus + subway
If after all you've just read, you still want to stay with us YOU ARE WELCOME!
Now I am sure that you have a good sense of humor : D
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Life is to short and to complicated to visit all countries. Couchsurfing helps some countries to visit Me.
I am interested in everything. I really mean it - EVERYTHING.
My hobbies are different:
- scooter driving ( I have cute yellow Honda Giorno)
- djembe playing ( Im at 'learning' stage and my neighbors are not happy with that)
- diving (hope soon I manage to get a certificate)
- boogie-woogie dancing (yeah, it is still alive)
- knitting, crocheting (my neighbors are definitely happy with that)
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
My favorite music:
The Erised, Ruki v Bryuki, Wise Guyz, The Hardkiss, The Gitas, WE ARE!!, Outer Space, Okean Elzy, Druga Rika, Bila Vezha ... these are Ukrainian bands, you should listen to
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Once I've climbed up to Annapurna base-camp in Himalaya (4 130 m). That is something I may be proud of, I think.
I had a dive with shark in Turkey last year, that also was a great experience.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share a couch under the tree ;)
A room in 2 badroom flat
Countries I’ve Visited
Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Slovenia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In