Accepte éventuellement des demandes d'hébergement
- Dernière connexion il y a 4 days
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Clemence. L'inscription est gratuite !
I am a 30-year-old French woman, living in Montreal, Canada and travelling a lot in America (currently in a 1-year backpacking trip across Latino-America).
I am a easy-going, open-minded and trustful person.
I like outdoor activities (hiking, trekking, diving,...) as well as social activities (hang out with friends, play games, try new restaurants and bars, party...)
Environmental protection and respect for all people are important to me.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
I am travelling a lot across America and I want to meet local people to better know about their way of life, and to share experiences and nice moments.
I quit my flat in Montreal to travel so right now I can't welcome you at home.
When I'll come back to Montreal, I'll live in a shared flat, so maybe I'll be able to host you and anyway it would be a pleasure to help!
- Cooking and enjoying good meals with wine (having an "apéro"!),
- Listening to good music, playing cards and board games, reading, watching movies and series,
- Observing nature, animals, hiking, trekking, camping, diving...
- Travelling, visiting new places, meeting new people and discover their way of life
- board games
- scuba diving
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
Each trip is an extraordinary adventure...
Pays que j'ai visités
Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Scotland, Spain, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Canada, China, France