Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Olga Klara’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a typical artistic soul. I love to paint, I love to write, and to sing. I wrote my own book, which I would love to publish. I love telling stories, and listening to them. I love long discussions at night, philosophizing. I love the unknown. I love people with imagination. I love strange, abstractive and surrealistic things. I love to learn. And recently I love hungarian language.
My life is full of coincidents and divine providence.
Although being an artist I am not a party type. I don't enjoy drinking.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It's another chance for an adventure.
Painting, art galleries, mathematics, faith, poetry, writing.
Music, Movies, and Books
'Hundred years of solitude' (Gabriel García Márquez)
'Diary: Divine Mercy in My Soul' (saint Faustina Kowalska)
'Ferdydurke' (Witold Gombrowicz)
'A Beautiful Mind' (Sylvia Nasar)
'Embraced By The Light' (Betty Eadie)
Majority of Disney fairytales :)
'The Prince of Egypt'
'A Beautiful Mind'
'The Pursuit of Happyness'
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Some of my most meaningful memories are:
* Surviving a storm during a sailing competiton.
* Finding models for my paintings on the street.
* Writing a book.
* Dancing in the rain on the middle of the road, and singing 'It's raining men'.
* Sleeping without a tent under a beautiful, old oak, when there was 0 Celsius degrees
* Dancing and singing alone in the church after passing the exam for the driving licence xD
* Being an amateur director of a short horror video made in an old, abandoned toy factory.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach polish. I can help with english. And with mathematics too :) I can paint :) And sing while washing the dishes :D
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share everything, that I said in other sections :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In