Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see 다운(da-un)’s full profile. It’s free!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I learn culture from relations people.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. I lived in India with 12 big families for a month.
2. Volunteering in Laos. (And after two years I visited them again)
3. I wore a hanbok(Korea traditional clothes) and traveled in Korea for 7 days by train.
4. I have traveled in Korean history place that wore school uniforms.
5. I worked as a guesthouse staff member on Jeju Island for 6 months.
6. I was president of a university cheerleading club. kkk :)
7. My volunteering story has been introduced in Korean news.
And now traveling around the world!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Happy things and Korean culture !
Countries I’ve Visited
China, France, India, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Peru, Russian Federation, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In