Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Greta’s full profile.
Things that make me feel that I am alive and free? Long deep conversations or silly jokes and laughing to tears, drinking red wine, walking down the city streets in the summer and taking showers under the rain, hugging people, smiling at strangers and running in the fields, dancing till early morning when my entire body hurts, feeling the wind through my hair and many more things!
I have just graduated in Ecology and Conservation at a university in the UK and I'm currently at the start of my ~ 6 month South American trip! Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, Panamá and Costa Rica are on my list so hit me up if you wanna hang out! I'm open to doing pretty much anything and love trying new stuff :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travel books can teach us the facts but only local people can make you feel like you really know the place :)
I have met, surfed and hosted a few couchsurfers and so far my experience was amazing! Looking forward to meeting even more people of this warm community :)
- Traveling and learning about other cultures, foods, traditions.
- Wildlife, conservation topics.
- Photography and filmmaking.
- Meeting new people and spending time with friends
- Dancing (Especially SALSA, bachata and kizomba);
- Partying (I wouldn't call myself a party animal but I like it occasionally).
- Early morning walks in foggy fields or forests; Hiking, walking and spending time outdoors in general!
- Swimming, jogging, cycling - I enjoy being active :)
- Languages, I've always been interested in learning new languages as I believe it helps us understand cultures from a different perspective and obviously breaks the language barrier! The more languages you know, the more people you can talk to :)
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - Latin music (Reggaeton, Salsa, Spanish guitar), The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, The Who, Simon&Garfunkel, Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana, Rock n' Roll, Jazz, Classical, Bossa Nova, Italian songs and instrumental Arabic, Turkish music.
Books - Mostly travel stories, novels and science books.
Movies -"Nuovo Cinema Paradiso", 'Relatos Salvajes', 'The Elite Squad', 'Cidade de Deus', "Into the Wild", "The Shawshank Redemption", "The Dreamers","The legend of 1900", "Scent of a Woman","The Butterfly Effect", "Limitless", "Rosso come il cielo", "Youth", "Interstellar","August Rush", "Arizona dream", "I Origins","Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", "Amelie","La vita e' bella","Australia","Forrest Gump","Inception", "The theory of everything", 'About Time',"The way", "The shutter island", "Mr. Nobody", "The Truman show", "On the road",,"The words", "Perfect sense", "Trash", "RIO",, "Her", 'El segreto de sus Ojos', ' most of Woody Allen films and many many others <3
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Visited the Amazon jungle at only 21, making my childhood dream come true :)
Teach, Learn, Share
In return to a couch or just a meet up, I will offer my enjoyable company! I'm easy going and the purpose of my current trip is only one - to enjoy my life, meet new people and have lots of stress free fun. Be ready for good wibes :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
A drink and lots of good conversation :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Egypt, England, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Monaco, Poland, Spain, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Lithuania, United Kingdom