Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Camille Stephanie’s full profile. It’s free!
I am both an introvert and extrovert.
I enjoy reading books alone in my room but I enjoy meeting new people and going to new places.
I am awkward and don't usually start a conversation but I am very talkative once I get past the "introduction" phase.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to go to different places and meet new people. And I'm a shy person; I want to overcome that. I think it's about time! :)
I am currently renting a place with 3 roommates so I couldn't offer my place to couchsurfers. Once I get my own place (hopefully by the end of this year), I will be more than willing to offer the same courtesy to coachsurfers.
- I enjoy planning trips (transportation, budget, accommodation, etc.) I am always on a lookout for seat sales!
- I'm into photography as well but I'm nowhere near as good as other travelers. I think I'm the most amateur among the amateurs. Haha!
- I like reading books and watching TV series, documentaries and movies when I cannot travel.
- I have a thing for beach and sunsets.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Love Story by Erich Segel
- Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen
What I Can Share with Hosts
Lots of stories and laughters.
I can also share some treats from the Philippines. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In