Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joyce’s full profile. It’s free!
I would discribe myself as an easy, friendly, always laughing person. A little shy maybe and more of a listener then a talker but once I get to now people better I like to share my stories and adventures.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've heard so many stories from people meeting new and interesting people. You can experience a town, city in a different way and the stories from other people can inspire your life.
Food and drinks
And so on ...
Music, Movies, and Books
I love reading drama's, fantasy and thrillers. If I could I would have a bookshelf in my car. Last book I read? 'Along came a spider' from James Patterson.
For movies I would say: If it's rated good, I'll watch it. Been watching a lot of war movies and horror but comedies and good old Disney is also on my watchlist.
And for music, my Spotify playlist is on shuffle most of the times and can jump from AC/DC and Slayer to the Backstreet Boys and Calvin Harris. So I would say kind of everything.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Went 4WDing with some friends in the Australian bush
- Had a lift from a lovely truckdriver. Been driving for 2 days with lots of great stories, good music and spectacular views
- Lived in a truck stop hotel for 5 days and met some awesome people
- Cliffjumping al around Queensland
- Camping near the ocean with a beautiful sunrise the next morning
- Had an awsome party with a friend in Noosa
- Worked with bears and baboons in a sanctuary in Belgium
- Caught a big spider with my bare hands (to be afraid of spiders that's an amazing thing ;) )
- Going mentaly crazy on 'We're not gonna take it' from Twisted Sister on Graspop, Belgium
Teach, Learn, Share
I would love to learn a new language and improve my french.
Being able to play some songs on a Ukulele or guitar would be fun as well.
And I'm open for anything else that sounds and looks interesting.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In