Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Wen Xin’s full profile. It’s free!
Aged 25 with a new journey ahead to claim the responsibility of an adult. A young lady carving her life journey, learning and absorbing new things each day. Having a love-hate relationship with her wide range of interests. I am a traveller, not a tourist.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To experience a new travel style and to travel by learning from the locals. Found my wanderlust in 2014 during my studies in Australia and I couldn't stop ever since.
As I am now based in KL and have a full time job, I can meet up and do some trips nearby. I can meet for meals and have an exchange about life and experience :)
- Attempted a couple of music instruments: piano, violin, guitar and ukulele
- Write (bad) songs when I am inspired
- Love to cook and bake but I am an impatient cook
- Lose the momentum to read but would really love to pick it up some day, so that I could finish my unread books
- Explore interesting lifestyles, currently into Minimalism
- Marathon running newbit
- Documented a learning project annually at instagram (@theannualproject)
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Mr Nobody, Requiem for a dream, American Psycho, The Prestige, The SAW Series, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption
Books: Harry Potter series, economics/sociology related books
Music: Soundtrack, House, Instrumental
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
A spontaneous road trip in Australia covering 13,000km, a month in Italy without any research
Teach, Learn, Share
I don't qualify to teach but I can be a good friend and listener
I learn from day-to-day experience and draw inspirations from things and people
I can share with you my journey on learning a project each year
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can attempt an Asian dish though I am better at Western dish, share travel stories and leave you a surprise.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In