Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oskar’s full profile.
Easy going person, with one good friend in town and otherwise just a student at a university in Denmark.
Staying in? feel free, but only for 1-2 nights on the couch.
- Please "check-in" between Hours 17 and 20 pm.
- Please clean up after yourself
- Please wash your hands after going using the toilet
- Please enjoy your stay!
- Please don't expect me to have a whole program for your visit in Vejle - just to host and talk with you
- Please do not feel obliged to give me food or meals - (I do like pasta though)
Have a hammock you can use instead of the couch - indoor!
- But feel free to use the couch if you want!
Volunteer at a redcross center for refugees.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To try something new.
- I like to learn, and not just staying in some hotel with no soul..
I study Commercial Law, and run a small company with outdoor essentials.
I do like to walk, cook and be close to the people I care about.
Music, Movies, and Books
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
and so on..
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Started volunteering at a refugee center - I can highly recommend this!
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
An inside to the mind of a Danish man...
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In