Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Тibo’s full profile.
I'm a french guy ! My name is Thibault and I would like to travel around the world ;) I' m kind and tolerant ! I would say cool and ready to listen your experiences and spend good moments with everybody wants ! ;) MY SENTENCE: if you ask me " why " i will answer " Why NOT!!"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm on couchsurfing because I love to travel and meet people around the world and learn about their culture and way of life and to open my mind ! Couchsurfing may help to know better the country where you are ! And bring more peace in this mad world ;)
Off the beaten tracks
- metal music
- learning languages
- wine of the world
Music, Movies, and Books
Metal, electro, rock, 80's, and all kind of music.
Movies: Forrest Gump, Star Wars, whatever works, back to futur, le Prénom...
Book: " the green book" Mouammar Kadhafi
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- A football match in box VIP in KS Cracovia, Poland with servers and food, drink unlimited 🇵🇱
-To make a fire camp in Athens drinking beers with refugees ;)🇬🇷
- to go in the countryside of Moldova, walking, and pick up randomely by a guy in his car, and understood fastly that he was drunk and drink some beers together, he brought me to his garage to drink homemade wine and after drive in wild pathes until a parking and told me ( with a little bit of english)" now I sleep here ok"
SO I was alone with my drunk friend in his car, in the middle of countryside ! embarrasing situation but funny also 🇲🇩
-To go on Greek Border from Turkey, to cross the border and walk until the greek duty free shop to buy alcool and cigarets for Turkish friends without even cross the greek desk control and come back to Turkey 🇹🇷
-To live a 3 month experience with a family in El Salvador, with friends i met thanks to Csurfing', linving with them, learning a lot about country, people and places 🇸🇻
- had massage by blind people, Thailand🇹🇭
- diving in Pulau Weh, Indonesia🇮🇩
- receive generous hospitality of people of Sumatra island, Indonesia🇮🇩
- to eat for less than 1$ in China 🇨🇳
- go on the Great Wall of China on the non rebuilt part and enjoy it Alone 🇨🇳
- I was walking in the hills in the east Uzbekistan near Tadjik. really beauty landscapes and suddendly heard someone calling me ... it was a soldier with a dog ! yes I was in a forbidden military area ! I didn't know ahaha ! so he was Smiley and asking for passeport and called his wife to translate in english the questions he wanted to ask me etc etc and finally their boss came to pick me in military jeep and also asked me questions, and wanted to see pics from my camera... but they spoke only russian sooo difficult to understand each other, so my Host from CS' should come to pick me up etc ... so they were finally really polite and smiley but sure a bit stressful because we never know what can happen in this kind of situation 🇺🇿
- HitchHiking from Ethiopia to Kenyan border on 200 km at the back of a truck full of onions going through desert enjoying a wonderful landscape 🇪🇹
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Sudan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Zambia
Countries I’ve Lived In