Maybe Accepting Guests
- 4% response rate
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ChoeEarn’s full profile.
Recently moving to seoul, korea.
100% CHINESE, I am open minded, fun, crazy, flexible and sometimes a bit chatty.
The most important thing: I'm a food lover!!!
I love to travel, meeting people from different places, get to know their culture.
Plus, I cook well (Chinese food and Malay food), I love spicy food. If you like spicy food, I can cook for you delicious Malaysia traditional spicy food!!!! Mandarin and Cantonese are my first languages and I can speak Malay language(Indonesia language) too.
Currently, I am a doing some researches on nanomaterial and a little bit on bacteria, but I'm not that nut and crazy.
You will know me once you see me !!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting local people, try to be 'local'.
- talking with people
Music, Movies, and Books
My favourite song is ''What a difference a day made'' song by Jamie Cullum.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. I had done the Camino walk the Portuguese way, about 240km from Porto to Santiago de composites in 10 days after watching the movie (the way).
2. Climbed up to the peak of Mout Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, highest in southeast Asia in 2 days during the raining season.
3. Sleep with a scorpion inside my hiking tent for a lovely night.
4. Swiming with baby sharks.
5. Try to fly the lightweight plane and experience the zero gravity!!
6. Having 6 meals a day with my lovely sister in Singapore.
7. Try to open a coconut with my hand.
Teach, Learn, Share
Life is always ON !
Appreciate I'm still alive and what I have!!!
The most important thing in life: never gives up.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook Chinese food and I am a kinda outgoing person so we could have so much fun.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In