- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cường’s full profile.
If you are planning to visit Hanoi and immerse yourself in the Vietnamese culture, we would love to invite you to take part in our Educational Project situated in Hanoi. Here, you will have a UNIQUE experience in our English Homestay. Living amongst Vietnamese students, you will be IMMERSED in the culture, and experience the genuine friendship,openness, and hospitality of what Vietnam is truly about. Situated in a university neighborhood with few tourists, students here truly appreciate the opportunity to spend time, share, and learn with foreigners. We warmly welcome you who are motivated and willing to contribute your time, your passions and your knowledge, to be part of our project. Being a team member, you will experience Vietnam in whole new way. , to Vietnamese cuisine, markets and restaurants, motorbike errands with students,group trips, singing and laughter, activities and sports, you will live the day to day Vietnamese student lifestyle, and be part of a big family !
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cuongharry69
My WhatsApp: +84 968199900
- I'm glad to help everyone travel to Hanoi with my best. And of course, no fee.
- Talk to foreigners about Vietnam and others country, about habit and laugh, everything.
- Go out and present to you about Hanoi, about Vietnam and all famous destination there
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm open minded and respect anything that inspires and travels through you enough to awaken the mind and soul..
- Music: Adele, Maroon 5, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Briney Spear.
- Movie: Starmovie Channel, HBO, special anime, Mr Bean.
- Books: Comic, funny story
Teach, Learn, Share
Speak English vietnamese Chinese
What I Can Share with Hosts
I hang out and host a lot of couch surfers, introduce to them about Hanoi, Vietnam and everything in this world... Then I help them to arrange many things in Vietnam with cheapest price but perfect quality...!!!
And i also help them to find English job if they want to be English teacher.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In