Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 16 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Loïs’s full profile.
I'm a traveller making a cycling tour arround Europe to collect money to help epileptics people.
I travel sometimes with my family and my friends during the trip.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet people everywhere arround Europe during my trip.
My concern is really to feel the atmosphere of the places I visit. I think that the best way to do that is to have time with local people 😁
After my trip, I would like to give to people the ability to come in my house: this is couchsurfing!
Moreover, I think to have a completly new life in the next year. I would like to:
* live in la Réunion island during one or two years
* buy à foodtruck and be a pizza maker
* become a mirabelle plum productor? or a lavander productor? or a beekeeper? Or a goat farmer? 🍃
* to work for the Red-Cross 🩹
* do a lot of sports in clubs (football, rugby, ultimate, badminton, beach-volley ... ⚽️🏉🥏🏸🏐): I love team-sports and I hurry to have licence in one of these sport-clubs!
* restore a house with my lovely girlfriend 🥰
* travel in these countries: Peru, Sri-Lanka, Ethiopia, Russia, la Réunion
- outside activities
Music, Movies, and Books
I love electro-dance, read French litterature and all autors movies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I made 1000 km hitchikng to go to Bilbao in Spain with my best friend
I ran 3 marathons
Teach, Learn, Share
I would really be happy to make you discover some French gastonomy plates!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Monaco, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Togo, Turkey, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In