Maybe Accepting Guests
- 11% response rate
- Last login 24 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dani’s full profile. It’s free!
find the balance work-love-live
That is simple: İ am the kind of person that never fear to taste something new, know new places, meeting people. İ love mix of culture.
İ smile a lot. And easily. ***I am usually a very affectionated person, so please, don't mistake this as a flirting ***.
I have my own fashion style, that most of the times is the opposite of most of people.İ don't like (and don't use to) to comb my hair. I'm not a compulsive consumer.
it was hard to choose a mission to put in my profile, 'cause I have many dreams:
- learn to "drive" a boat and have one
- live in one of many island in front of Belém ( that is why I want have a boat),
- travel for one year or more with my daughter
- learn another profession
- speak fluent French
- learn Arabic.
- got a Colombian Spanish Accent.
- Find the true love ( is it possible?)
Daniela Ledo | Criar seu atalho
Do to ohters what you wish to yourself
A change is as good as a rest.
Prefiro ser essa metamorfose ambulante do que ter aquela velha opinião formada sobre tudo..
" Un hombre debe viajar ... Por su cuenta, no por historias, fotos, libros o televisión.
debe viajar por sí mismo, con sus ojos y pies, para comprender lo que es tuyo. Para un día sembrar sus propias árboles y darles valor. Conocer el frío para disfrutar del calor. Y al contrario, la sensación de distancia y desabrigo que estar bien bajo su propio techo.
Un hombre debe viajar a lugares que no sabe para romper esta arrogancia que nos hace ver el mundo como imaginamos, y no simplemente como es o puede ser. Qué nos hace maestros y dotores de lo que no hemos visto, cuando deveriamos ser alumnos y simplemente ir a ver"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- I used to host, but it is kind difficult nowadays, unfortunatly. But I try to show up to wekkly meeting in my city.
-Teach basic Portuguese ( or help to improve your Portuguese skills.
-İ really appreciate to meet new people and so help them as much İ can.
İ had my first experience with Dan..it was fantastic - we can learn about people,place,culture... nice!!!
than, came Albert, Leon, Zeki, Matt, Nicky and Hinesh... all them so amazing meetings and a very nice experience.
up-to-date: now a day are so many experiences that I can't refer each by one, but all them have being wonderful!
I love Belém CS group, and I must to say they are my best friends at all!
I like read about places.. all about. I am doctor, i enjoy my profesion, even it makes me stressed most of times ( that is why i travel.). I love study languages ( most of the times by myself)- and so I appreciate a lot host people from any part of the world. I don't like to cook ( just because İ don't cooking)- but I like to bake cakes :))) and probably you will find only fruits and "easy" food at my home.
I enjoy talk about international affairs, politics, religion, whatever.
Music, Movies, and Books
Rock'n'roll, blues, jazz!. But when i travel i listen the local music. I hate Brazilian funk and "sertaneja" ( country Brazilian music). İ love Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones.
Movies: foreign movies ( not Americans), French, Asiatic movies, Spanish and Brasilia too ( ok, some Americans...).
About books, Isabel Allende and Mario Vargas llosa are my favorite. My 12years old daughter is a "books eater", in got ashamed on being online while she reads, so I decided to read more.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- LARA, my daughter ( the most most amazing "thing" I done and seen :D ehehe)
- The travel to Turkey, changed my mind....
- Been lost in Barcelona
- Tried understand Portuguese in Portugal
- Met Brazilians in Paris ( crazy ones)
- kayak tour in Pacific with Daniel ( Galapagos!!)
- Swimming with River dolphins on Negro River, on Amazon
- Cross Los Andes from Argentina to Chile by bus;
- Volunteering during the World Social Forum 2009
- Trekking to "Poço Azul", Brasilia with Lara and CS friends : perfect!
- THe "Virada Cultural" , in Sao Paulo, all night along with CS friends!
- Counting the stars in the sky with Ivan and Ricard in Algodoal Beach, Pará, Brazil
- Had a extraordinary life in Barcelona for 3 months
- I swam naked in my favourit beach
- Crossed Bolivia and Peru with people I love.
- a road-trip crossing USA and Canadá - with my dearest ones to see my cousin little baby
- Work with Organ donation
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach my language, my culture
Learn how to go with different kind of people
Share my free time and my small apartment ( whenever it is possible - it is really small!)
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, France, Jamaica, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In