Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kitty Kitty Cat’s full profile. It’s free!
To be happy!
Three words to describe me: Work in Progress
I love people. Things we may have in common: abstract art, air hugs, architectural design, back pictionary, big fancy dresses, black cats, buttons, camp loma mar, clothing, cup cakes, dancing naked, drawing with out looking, edward gorey, egyptian cotton, finger puppets, half moon bay, halloween, hearts of sf, hip hop, holidays, interior design, kayaking, kitchen orange, lace, letter beads, lip singing, long beach, magnets, napkin rings, negative space (art), onyx, penguins, pillows, polaroid pictures, postcards, pumpkins, romantic dinners, rum cake, screen prints, snail mail, stamps, the beach, the dodgers, the symphony, the zoo, walkabouts, warhol, window shopping
I believe everything happens for a reason.
Haste makes waste.
And if you assume that makes an ASS out of U and ME.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have couchsurfed all around the US and Mexico. In the near future I hope to be back packing around Europe. By near future I mean less then 5 years. Until then please come spend some time on my couch.
All my CouchSurfing experiences have been good ones. I have been blessed with finding awesome people to stay and share stories with.
I like it all. Here are a few things that I hold close to my heart.
- interior design
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Road Trip around the country by my self 2007
2. Disneyland Half Marathon '06,'07
3. Bay to Breakers in SF '07,'08, '09, '11
4. Watched an awesome lighting storm in Montana
5. Watched the National Air Guitar competition
6. Sedona, AZ (Everyone should see this place at least once in their life)
7. Tulum and Mahahal, Mexico 2010 Beautiful, friendly faces everywhere and really, REALLY good food!!
8. Road Trip '11 Route 66
9. Susan G. Komen 60 mile walk
Teach, Learn, Share
I know a little bit about every thing, and a lot about nothing.
Countries I’ve Visited
England, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In